28. I'm Yours

The next day Olivia's POV
I walked out of my bathroom and sat on my bed and looked at the time. 11:34 PM. I smiled as I saw Pat standing outside my window. I silently opened it and he climbed in. He smiled at me and shut the window. After what happened with me, my mom doesn't like Pat that much anymore. Like I care.
Pat wrapped his arms around me and carried me to my bed. I was giggling my head off as he layed me down and layed beside me. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head against his chest.
"I've missed this," I whispered.
"Me too," Pat whispered back.
He placed his lips softly over mine and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

Patrick's POV
Once she was asleep, I kissed her cheek and quietly stepped out of the bed and walked to the window. I jumped out of the window and onto the pitch black street. I silently shut the window and walked to my car. My mom was going to kill me.

Olivia's POV
I watched secretly as he climbed out of the window. Once he shut the window, I climbed out of bed, I grabbed my new journal and a pen and began to write.
Dear diary,
I'm knew to this. I'm using this to express my thoughts and feelings. Even though Patrick's at home, I know he's still with me. I'm still safe, because he'll always be there for me. I should have known that before, but I was too blind. I know that I am with the love of my life. I will always love him. Through thick and then. Heck, I've been to hell and back just for our love. Just for him. I know I just turned eighteen, but I'm secretly hoping he proposes. Who am I kidding, he is too preoccupied to bother with that.
Until next time,
Xoxo, Liv
I smiled and put my journal in the secret compartment in my closet and got back into bed. Soon enough, sleep took over.