19. Promises Are Made

Pic of Peterick above ^

One Week Later Olivia's POV
I walked out of my house. I was back where I met Patrick. My old town. Patrick stood on the bottom step wearing a white tee, jeans, and his favorite pair of boots. He had his glasses and hat on. I smiled at him and walked into his arms. He kissed my cheek and we walked down the sidewalk.
Summer break was almost over and school began in two days.
"Are you excited for school," Pat asked me.
"Not really. You?"
"Not really."
I smiled and looked up at him. His eyes shone in the sunlight. He kissed my cheek again and we continued the walk to Andy's house. Pete and Willow were standing outside, holding hands.
"Hey," Pat and I greeted them.
Pete smiled and waved. "Hey," Willow and him said in unison.
We walked inside of Andy's house and saw Joe and Andy practicing.
"Hey," I yelled over their instruments. They stopped playing and greeted us.
Pete has tought me to play the bass and I can now play the guitar, too. Patrick had given me a guitar and now him and I play all the time.
"Wanna join," Andy asked.
"Nah," I said.
I grabbed a bottle of water and listened to my favorite band play: Fall Out Boy.
Afterwards, Pat and I sat in my room, playing our guitars. I smiled when he messed up.
"Oh, shut up," He joked.
I rolled my eyes and we finished the song. I put my guitar down amd climbed into his lap. I pushed him down against the bed and straddled his lap. He smirked and placed his hands on my waist.
"I've missed this," I whispered.
He nodded. "Me too."
I crashed my lips to his and he sighed. His hands rubbed my back and I smiled. I rolled off of him and layed beside him and rested my head against his shoulder.
"I love you, Stump," I said.
"I love you, Harrison."
I smiled and pecked his lips before letting myself think about our future.
"Do you see a future with me," I asked him.
He looked at me. "Yes. In two years, I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever."
I smiled. "I want to be with you forever, too."
"Promise me you will be with me in the future," Pat told me.
"I promise."
He wrapped his arms around me and we both drifted asleep.