11. May Nothing But Death Do Us Part

Its a long title but the previous chapter title was "Keep You Like An Oath" so I put "May Nothing But Death Do Us Part" Comment if you know what FOB song its from!!
Olivia's POV
I woke up seven AM the next day. I was wrapped up in Patrick's arms. I smiled up at his sleeping face. As much as I didn't want to wake him, we had to tell my mom about the concert. Maybe she'll let me go. I sat up and Patrick's eyes flew open. He smiled and kissed me.
"Morning," He said.
"Good morning."
I climbed out of bed and grabbed a blue tee and jeans and walked into my bathroom to change. I pulled on some socks and my Vans and told Patrick that we needed to tell my mon about Fall Out Boy's concert. He nodded.
I walked downstairs first. Mom was eating cereal. I smiled at her and sat beside her.
"I know he's here," She said to me. I gasped and stopped breathing. I was panicking.
"Its fine. You can't separate true love."
I smiled and hugged her. I called for Pat to come down. He did. His hair was a little messed up and he was trying to fix it but ended up making it worse. I giggled and fixed it for him. He blushed and thanked me.
"Mom. We have something to tell you."
Her eyes widened. "OMG!"
I thought about why she was freaking and I blushed.
"NO! Its definitely NOT that!"
She let out a breath. "Then what?"
"Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Pete have formed a band. Fall Out Boy. They've gotten a record deal with Republic Records and have a concert tonight. Can I go?"
My mom looked at me. "No. I'm sorry but we've got to go meet your uncle for his birthday."
I grew furious. "Screw my uncle! I thought you understood!" Tears ran down my face as I rushed upstairs. Pat ran after me and I sat on my bed. Pat kneeled down in front of me and wiped away my tears.
"I have to leave in an hour, Liv."
I choked out a sob. "Please don't leave. I'll sneak out. Please don't leave me."
Pat pulled me into his lap and I cried onto his shoulder.
"I'm sorry," was all he said.
I fell asleep in his arms. I had cried myself to sleep. I knew he wasn't going to be there when I woke. My heart was even more torn than before.