26. These Hard Times

Trigger warning. I think
Two Weeks Later Olivia's POV
I heard my mom crying down the hall. I was numb to the pain. I didn't care anymore. I found that was the easiest way to deal with His disappearance. He's gone and he doesn't call or answer my calls. He doesn't care about me anymore and I will show him I don't either. I know I've changed. Its a good thing. I think.

Patrick's POV
I answered the unknown call on my phone and placed the phone up to my ear.
"Patrick," I heard Mrs. Harrison say. She was crying.
"Hey. What's up?"
"Its Olivia. She's gone haywire. She's changed, Patrick. She doesn't care anymore. Nothing matters to her."
I about dropped my phone when I heard the news. The band and I were still on the bus. Pete looked at me and I mouthed," Olivia."
"Is she okay? She hasn't... tried anything, did she?"
"Not yet. She needs you."
We hung up a few moments later. I looked at Pete and I knew I was going to cry.
"It's Liv. She's going into depression," I told him.
Pete's eyes widened and the rest of the band turned to look at me.
"Is she... okay," Pete asked.
I nodded. "For now. She needs me, guys. I have to go."
Pete shook his head. "You can't just leave mid-tour. Its not possible."
I looked at Joe and Andy. They shrugged.
"I can't just let her hurt herself!"
We all stayed quiet for a while before Pete said something.
"Go pack," was all he said.
As much as I wanted to hug him, I ran to pack my things. The sooner I got there, the sooner I could help her. Somehow.

Olivia's POV
I stood and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. There stood a broken little girl. Scared, afraid, alone. She wore all black with dark, gory makeup. Tears threatened to fall and I sank to the floor. He's caused this. Him. I began to sob and I curled up into a ball. I can't feel. It hurts to damn much.

Two hours later Patrick's POV
I walked into the airport, completely ignoring the fans and paparazzi. I had one thing on my mind: Liv.
I walked up to the flight attendant, handed her my ticket, and walked to the plane. We departed from the airport a few minutes later. In two hours, I will be with Liv.

Mrs. Harrison's POV
I walked into Olivia's bathroom and saw her laying in the floor. I was about to move her when I noticed her two wrists. Each were cut open. I frantically called 911. My daughter just attempted suicide.

Thirty minutes before Olivia's POV
I spotted a blade in the cabinet of my bathroom and grabbed it. I sat on the floor and looked at the sharp edge. I took in a breath as the cold, sharp edge of the blade cut into my left wrist. I did the same to the other one. I watched as the blood poured and pooled in the floor. I began to feel faint and I soon blacked out.

Present Mrs. Harrison's POV
The doctors and nurses at the hospital rushed me out as they began to work on Olivia. I cried as I sat in the waiting room. I called Patrick to let him know where we were at.
I looked up to see him walking in with all of his bags. He saw me and ran and hugged me. Tears stained his face.
"Is she..." He didn't finish.
"I don't know, Patrick. Sit."
I patted the chair beside me and he sat. We stayed quiet and soon, I dozed off.