29. And You're Mine

Patrick's POV
Before I walked out, I checked to make sure I looked okay. I thought I did and stepped out and got in my car. Driving to Liv's house, I wondered how I would say it. How did I need to say it? Will she be mad at me? Or excited?

Olivia's POV
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped up in a towel. Someone walked in as I was about to take the towel off. Pat. He cursed and turned. I squealed and pulled the towel back on.
"Shit. I'm sorry," Pat cursed himself.
I blushed and giggled. "Don't you knock?"
Pat laughed. "Apparently not enough. You decent?"
"This is not what I would call decent."
Pat turned and his eyes raked over my body. I was blushing when his eyes finally rested on mine.
"I'll wait until you dress," He said, his voice really weird.
He slipped out and I dropped the towel and dressed in a pink dress and a black leather jacket. I slid on my black Keds and dried my hair. I also brushed my hair and teeth. I descended down the hall and into the living room. I sat beside Pat and smiled up at him.
"You wanted to talk?"
"Yeah. Um... Damn. Liv, we've been together for a year now and I love you more than words can ever express."
My heart sped up as I listened to his words.
"Liv, I know this is early. You don't have to answer right away, but... Will you marry me?"
I squealed and Pat gave me a questioning look. I nodded.
"Yes, Patrick. I will marry you!"
Pat pulled me into a hug and he slid something onto my ring finger. A beautiful diamond ring. I kissed him with as much force as I could muster. He just proposed!
Pat looked into my eyes and I melted. So much love reflected in his eyes as he looked at me. I've never noticed it until now.
"I love you," We said at the same time.
I pulled him into.another kiss and this time, we didn't break apart.