Epilogue

Two years later
Olivia's POV
I was typing away on my laptop when Patrick walked into the house, our little girls in tow.
"Hi, Mommy," They both squealed at me.
I grinned and closed my computer. I gave each a kiss on their foreheads and kissed Patrick, my husband, on the lips.
"What's are you up to," Patrick asked me later that night, after the kids were asleep. I was, once again, typing on my computer.
"Writing," I muttered.
"What are you writing?"
I looked at Patrick. "It's a book. I'm writing a book. It's based on us. But not quite."
Patrick smiled and kissed my cheek. "Whatever makes you happy, Angel."
I smiled and went back to typing.
Though they've been through a lot, their lives have only just began, I typed.
I was finally finished. Twenty months of work, finally done. Patrick was fast asleep when I looked over at him.
I climbed out of bed to check on our two kids. Ember, our youngest, was asleep, on the top of the adorable pink bunk-bed. Zoë, our oldest by a month, was asleep on the bottom bunk. I smiled as I watched them. It was so weird to think that two years ago, Patrick and I were dealing with loads of crap. Now, I'm an author and he's still writing, and singing, the hell out of songs with the band. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Patrick behind me.
"I love you," I whispered to him.
He kissed my nose. "I love you, too, Angel. Lets get to bed."
I smiled and followed him to our bedroom.
That night, I only dreamt of darkness. I could honestly say the end is also a beginning.
A/N I rewrote it. I thought I should. How is it now? Short and even worse!! XD Anyway, thanks for reading!