20. Everlasting Love

I was just thinking about Pat and Liv's ship name and I thought about their last names combined. Big mistake. XD
Olivia's POV
I woke up wrapped in Pat's arms. I sat up, careful not to wake him. I grabbed some clothes and slipped into the shower. I pulled on my white and black FOB band tee and slipped on my black skinny jeans. After sliding on my boots, Pat woke up. His eyes raked over my body before locking with my eyes. The band tee was a little tight, but it was made that way. Go figure.
Pat walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist. Heat radiated from his touch.
"You look hot," He whispered into my ear.
I smiled. "Your hair looks like you've got electrocuted."
Pat looked in the mirror and began to try and fix his hair. I laughed and helped him. About two minutes later, it was back to normal.
We walked downstairs and I told my mom we were going out. She said ok and Pat and I walked to his house.
While he was taking a shower, I waited in his bedroom. It was neat. Literally. Everything was in place. I saw a note on his desk and walked and looked at it.
Dear Olivia,
I put it down. I knew better than to snoop. I sat on his bed and waited for him to come. He walked in wearing a black tee, jeans, his boots, his glasses, and his hat.
I smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss. He noticed the note being moved.
"Did you read it," He asked me.
"No."
He looked down at me. "Wanna know what it said?"
I nodded. "Yep."
"It said how much I missed you when you were gone. I was going to mail it, but stopped myself. I thought you were over me."
I choked on my breath. "I thought you were over me."
He smiled and kissed me softly. "Its all over now."
I smiled and pulled him closer. He didn't complain.

A/N The end is coming soon!!