Chapter 3

Cath's POV
------------------
We walked into the main venue where the party was going to be held at. Andy was holding my hand and carrying Jayden with his right arm. I was holding Beth's hand and as we walked in everyone cheered.

I couldn't help but smile. Jackie came over to us, congratulating us and taking Jayden and Beth. As soon as the kids were gone Andy grabbed both my arms, pushed me back holding both of my hands, then pulled me back into him. I laughed and he smiled. I buried my head in his chest and inhaled his scent as we swayed to the music. He smelled like cigarette smoke, cologne, and mint like he had been chewing on some peppermint gum.

Andy refused to dance to any song that wasn't Misfits. He said he wanted our first dance as a married couple to be a song we both liked, from a band that influenced him, and so here we are, slow dancing to Saturday Night by Misfits. As the song was about to end Andy let go of one of my hands, spinning me around with the other, then pulled me in to then dip me down. I arched back like in the movies and when he brought me back up we were both laughing uncontrollably.

He kissed me and we walked to our table. We decided to greet everyone, separately we went to each table asking them if they were enjoying themselves, saying 'hi nice to see you I haven't talked to you in forever' , then going to the next table. By the time we were done mostly everyone had gotten up to dance. The DJ played a mixture of pop punk, some punk rock/ rock and roll remixes, and some pop so there was something for everyone.

Football season is Over by Bring me The Horizon started playing and Andy approached me with a grin. "Oh, this song brings back memories..." He said with a smirk. "May I have this dance?" He asked holding a hand out. I grabbed it and he spun me around once then we headed to the dancefloor.

We swayed our hips to the music like it was nobodies business. We spun around and really did any dance move we wanted, not caring who saw. By the end of the song we were almost on the floor laughing.

"Uh, excuse me? Can I interrupt the lovebirds?" Ashley said on the microphone. "We wanted to preform a little something for all of you guys but a band can't be a band without their lead singer! Can I borrow the groom?"

Andy walked up to the guys and took a microphone. They talked inaudibly for a while until Andy took a microphone and turned around.

"Alright, I guess we're gonna preform for you guys tonight." He awkwardly laughed and the crowed laughed too. "I should be used to this right? I make a living out of preforming in front of people." People laughed and he adjusted the mic. He turned to the guys and they nodded. "Okay, if its going to be like a concert I expect screaming, but less flashing, and no bra's flying on stage!" That made everyone chuckle. "There's only one person here I wouldn't mind those things coming from." Andy looked over at me and winked.

"I uh, I wanted to surprise you with a little something, Cath. A little thanks for, ya know, putting up with me and all." He chuckled, "So I wrote you this song."

The guys preformed, and people cheered.I always enjoyed watching Andy preform. He just looked so happy, like that's what he was ment to do. That's what he was born to do.

The song finished and Andy walked off the stage, walking over to me.

"I love you," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He kissed me and looked into my eyes. "I love you more."

------------------------------------------------------