Chapter 3

After a long goodbye, Fred and Hermione walk off in silence. Hermione reaches for Freds hand, he smiles.

"Fred, I'm always here for you, you know that right?" Fred nods. "I know this is the worst time but we have been together since my third and your fifth year and it's our 6th year anniversary?" Fred nods suspiciously. "Well we are going to be parents" Hermione jumps a little bit. Freds eyes widen and grabs Hermione's face and kisses her.

"I'm speechless!! What do I say? How long have you known? Wait until I talk to Georgie with the stone. I'm going to be a dad!" On the inside Fred was terrified. He didn't know what the future would hold and how he can do it without his Georgie.

"How do I get over Georgie's death? How did you overcome it when you obliviated your parents?" Fred asks tearing up.

"I started writing letters addressed to them but never actually sending it to them." Hermione hugs Fred tightly and kisses him passionately. "Do you wanna write a now?" Fred nods.

They walk home in each other's arms in silence. As they didn't want to apparat until they were out of forest they walked slowly to embrace each other's company. As soon as they apparated to the Burrow they were greeted by Mrs Weasley.

"My boy! I thought something had happened to you! Please don't leave me again" Mrs Weasley had whispered to Fred then pulling Hermione into a bone crushing hug.

"Don't worry mum, I got to speak to George for the last time" Fred whimpered. Molly hugged him one last time before ushering the pair inside where a small feast was. Fred looked at everyone.

"I'm sorry everyone but I'm not very hungry tonight" and with that Fred disappeared up the flight of stairs until a slam of the door.

Authors note:
I'm trying to keep this really interesting and sad but I don't know if it's working so just leave a message and I'll reply to everyone.