Chapter 26

A few days later Draco had come knocking back on the Weasley's door.

"She is divorcing me! I can't believe it. It's all my fault!" Draco was crying. He had Scorpius standing next to him.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Fred gets down on his knee and gets eye level with Scorpius. "George is in his room, I think Aunty Hermione has got him a new game," Scorpius hugs Fred.

"Thank you Uncle Fred!" He kisses his cheek and runs past. Hermione had got George two muggle toys, 'Lego' police car and 'Lego' ambulance with little people to come with it.

"Come in come in! You can stay with us until you find a new place, Hermione just made a new batch of biscuits. I'll go make some coffee," Fred ushers Draco into the kitchen.

"Thank you Fred, I just don't know what to do now," Draco cries.

"Well we were going on our honeymoon tomorrow because someone knocked me up that many times after our wedding," Hermione laughs a little.

"I can look after the kids until you come back. It's the least I can do," Draco offers.

"Thank you so much Draco, we haven't had any time off since our wedding and it's going to be my birthday present for Fred." She wraps her arm around Fred and kisses his cheek.

"Speaking of your birthday Fred, I decided to give you this." From behind his back Draco pulls out a reasonable sized box. He gave it to him and Fred opened it. It was a huge photo frame of Hermione, Fred and George. Draco couldn't find any photos of Hermione and Fred without seeing George in there too or his family so he decided to put all three. In the corner Draco had put a little message: Thank you for all you have done Draco Malfoy.

"Thank you so much!" Fred hugs Draco.

"There is also one more thing," Draco pulls out a small box. He opens it again and inside was the Resurrection Stone. "So this birthday you don't have to blow out the candles by yourself," Fred cries. He puts it in his palm and spins it three times. George appears in front of him crying.

"Oh my god I have missed you!" Fred cries.

"I missed you too brother!" They hug for a while then Fred hugs Draco and hugs him. The children look at the ghost of George weirdly as they had no idea who is was.

"Is that George daddy?" George asks pulling on his sleeve, Fred nods. "Hello George, my name is George." George hugs George and looks at his little brother and sister. "That is Rocanne and Jessie," as George couldn't properly pronounce his x's yet. George looks at everyone.

"Hello Roxanne, hello Jessie. My name is Uncle George," Jessie and Roxanne hug George.

"Daddy you?" Roxanne points at George.

"No Roxanne, this is my brother. Your daddy is here," Fred sniffles. He picks up Roxanne on his hip and Jessie was on Hermione. Bill and Charlie walk in through the door. They were carrying food and juice boxes for the kids and dinner when they spot George. They drop everything and run to George.

"Oh my god!" Bill cries, tears start running from both their eyes.

"George do you want to take your siblings and Scorpius to your room?" George runs with Scorpius and Roxanne following him and Jessie crawling. Fred gets up and hugs George again. "Mate you don't understand how much I miss you! I try my hardest to accept it but I can't!" Fred breaks down. It has been 5 years since he died. Today was the first time in 5 years he could spend his birthday with someone else.

"It's a good thing that I have also ordered a birthday cake," Draco hears the door bell ring. He runs out and bring in a huge birthday cake. It had a photo of Fred and George, in their 6th year. They had both been in Dumbledore's Army and were watching Ron and Hermione duel against each other. Hermione had won, making Ron look stupid.

"Do you remember that 'Mione?" Fred asks leaning his head against hers.

"I sure do, that was when I made a fool out of Ron," Hermione giggled to herself then kissed Fred's forehead. They were having a great time together, they all laughed and brought the kids back inside for a piece of cake. Fred finally got to blow out the candles with George once again. The kids went back outside, saying goodbye to George and running to the trampoline.

"We gotta get some gnomes one day Mia," Fred requests.

"Not until Jessie is a bit older, I don't want him to get hurt." Hermione looks at them.

"We had them at a young age. They don't hurt young children until they are old enough," George pipes in and puts an arm around Fred and Fred puts an arm around George. All three of them watch out one window as Charlie and Bill watch the three.

"You know I really do miss this." Charlie whispers to Bill.

"So do I. I wish there was a way, I know. We should put up a portrait of George in the living room," Bill and Charlie look at each other excitedly. They both ran out to tell Molly of their plan. It would take a day and a bit to finish the painting and also George in there. Hermione, Draco, Fred and George all run outside to play with the four children. They all play hide and seek for a little bit and played What's-The-Time-Mr-Wolf. Hermione brought out biscuits and lemonade to share. The Weasley's loved having the Malfoys over to stay. It gave George more freedom and Fred kept taking them all out to Muggle London for milkshakes. Fred was now used to Muggle money and sometimes took Bill and Charlie out to visit a few things. Bill and Charlie had finally brought in the portrait of George in. They had put one in Harry and Ginny's house, the Burrow, Charlie's flat, Bills cottage, Percy's house and a small one in Rons apartment as he didn't want George to be annoying him. This made Fred excited and put a portrait of everyone who died in a small room he had built himself with the help of his brothers. They named this room the 'Room of Fallen but not Forgotten'. He had also placed a portrait of Sirius Black and James Potter next to George and Remus Lupin so the Mauraders were all together with their new recruit. Draco would sometimes go in the room and apologies to everyone individually, especially George. Draco had seen Fred at his lowest point and what Fred was like without his other half and he felt like it was all fault. After the 'Room of Fallen but not Forgotten' was built, Fred and Hermione finally decided to go on their honeymoon.