Chapter 21

February 14th came along fast for the couple. They were both in separate rooms getting ready with the help of either the bridesmaids or groomsmen.

"I'm so glad my stomach hasn't grown much from when we got the measurements." Hermione looks in the mirror and stares at her stomach.

"Hermione you look beautiful!" Molly comes running into the room.

"Thank you Mum. I'm really nervous though." Hermione looks at Molly putting a smile on her face.

"Don't worry, Fred is the best man for you," Molly reassures her.

"Getting married will be the best decision you will ever make," Fluer jumps in.

"Trust me, Fred has been talking about this non stop. He is excited as he could ever be. The only thing that has been letting him down is that his best friend isn't going to be here." Ginny comforts Hermione.

"George will always be with us. He is always watching, wherever he is," Hermione tears up. She puts her heals on and pats down her dress.

Meanwhile..

"Fred stop worrying about worrying, she'll say yes." Charlie tries to calm him down.

"It's not that, what if they're not here yet. Have you checked Bill?" Fred asks worryingly.

"Yes, they are. I even got Percy to check as well. I promise you. They are here," Bill says getting a bit annoying. "Now just do your bow tie and get out there." Fred ties his bow tie and walks down the aisle to see exactly who he wanted in the front row.

Soon the wedding song started and the flower girl (Luna) started walking down the aisle with violet roses. A few moments later the bridesmaids and groomsmen came walking down followed by Hermione. Fred broke down and cried. Hermione couldn't keep in the tears either. She got up to Fred and he wiped away her tears with his thumb. Hermione passes her bouquet to Ginny and holds Fred's hands.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the wedding of Fredrick Gideon Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger," the priest starts talking.

"Have you noticed two people special in the crowd?" Fred asks. Hermione shakes her head. "Look in the first row," Fred smiles. She turns her head to find her parents sitting there crying. Hermione started crying even harder.

"Fred, you did this all for me but I thought I obliviated them? I thought they were in Australia?" Hermione asks through tears.

"They were but Charlie, Percy and myself went to Australia reversed the spell and filled them in on everything and our wedding," Hermione smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced. Hermione smiled as Fred held her face and kissed her.

"Thank you," Hermione whispers into Fred's ear.

"Anything for my wife," Fred smiles and kisses her again. This was the best day for both of them ever. This day and Georges birth. Their wedding was great but then it all changed.

Hermione and Fred were having their first dance as husband and wife, they both had just 'Miones parents. Filling in on what had happened the past year. They had told them about George and how they got to see the other George for the last time. Fred and Hermione were dancing to Autumn Leaves by Es Sheeran.

"They are beautiful together, aren't they?" Angelina stops the music. "You know that was supposed to be me. Both of you know it," Angelina waves her wand at them.

"Angelina what are you doing here?" Fred says furiously walking in front of Hermione who ran to get George from Molly.

"You know exactly why I'm here Fred! You were mine not Hermione's!" Angelina yells.

"Get out of here otherwise I'll hex the life out of you!" Ginny yells coming into view.

"Well haven't you grown Ginny?" Angelina looks her up and down. Hermione whispers into Fred's ear, "what is she doing here?"

"I don't know. I thought we had guards around this place. Go home and lock yourself into our room with George and don't come out unless you here myself or our family ok?" Hermione nods. Zap and she appareted to their apartment and locked herself and George in their bedroom as she was told.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asks pointing his wand at Angelina.

"You know exactly what I want. I want him," she replies pointing to Fred.

"You won't be getting him," Percy comes out.

"Oh yes I will! Alarte Ascendare!" Fred gets flown into the air and crashes against a wall which comes slowly tumbling down.

"No! Fred! No!" Ginny yells. She looks at Angelina rage boiling through her blood.

"You just messed with the wrong family be-arch! Expelliarmus!" Angelina's wand goes flying out of her hand and Bill picks it up.

"Lacarnum Inflamarae!" Percy yells. Fireballs come flying from his wand and starts hitting Angelina, her clothes setting alight. She screams and starts running out of the Burrow and into the lake.

"That'll teach her!" Charlie yells.

"Fred!" They all yell.

"I'll go and tell Hermione." Bill apparetes out to Hermione. He staggers to their bedroom knocking slightly. "'Mione? Can I come in?" Bill asks.

"Is that you Bill? Yeah that's ok. I just put George to sleep so we have to be really quiet," she giggles slightly.

"I came bearing some bad news. Fred is in a serious condition. We are taking him to Saint Mumgos and I have been told to keep you here until he wakes up," Bill looks down at the ground where he was bombarded by a bone crushing hug. Hermione starts crying into his shoulder.

"This can't be happening to us! That stupid retard of a Angelina! I'll kill her! I'm gonna murder her!" Hermione cries into Bills shoulder.