Chapter 9

7 months had past but nothing had happened. Fred had started up the shop again and Hermione had been to get her ultrasound. The pair didn't want to find out the gender as they both wanted it to be a surprise. It was now September the 11th and Fred had just got back from a long and drawn out day of work.

"Babe, why are you still up?" Fred asks Hermione as she lays down on the couch reading a book. They had both done up the place to their liking but still hadn't touched Georges room.

"Baby is driving me crazy. Couldn't sleep properly. Hopefully it comes out soon." She says looking up at Fred, bags under her eyes.

"I'll help you go to sleep. Come on." Fred reaches out his hand and Hermione accepts it. They both walk off to bed and fall asleep. About three hours had past and Fred had woken up to Hermione punching him.

"What love?" He ask

"Water broke!! Get me to Saint Mungos" she said in the calmest voice she could. Fred helps her up and apparats to Saint Mungos.

"Hi, my girlfriend is in labour." Fred tries to stay calm.

"Name?" The lady looks up at him.

"Fred Weasley."

"There will be a lady in room 24. Thank you." Fred levitates Hermione to room 24 and waits outside. He knows Hermione would want some space and wouldn't want to see her that ugly. The only time he could come in was when it was being born.

"'Mione can I come in?" Fred asks cautiously.

"You know what I said but I guess you can come in." Fred runs in worriedly.

"How's it going?"

"The contraptions are coming in hell close." Hermione start screaming. The nurse runs in.

"Ok. The baby is coming. Not yet, now! Come on push!" Hermione squeezes Freds hand.

"You can do this Mione!" Fred manages to squeeze through gritted teeth. He felt like he was having the baby through his hand by the way Hermione was squeezing it.

After 10 minutes, the baby was born. It was born on September 12.

"Congratulations Mr Weasley and Miss Granger. It is a baby....."