Chapter 14

"How the hell did you get in Angelina?" Fred almost yelled.

"It was easy Fred, we have magic for a reason. Besides I was told that you were getting married and I had to get told in person. I wasn't going to let go of my life go would I now?" Angelina pouted.

"You loved my brother not me!" He was disgusted by what Angelina just said.

"Yes that is true but I loved you equally as much, especially when we made love," Fred knew she was trying to get on his nerve. Why else would Angelina be here? Fred knew she only loved George and only him but she also knew that anything she said about George it frustrates him. Especially since he passed anything bad about George Fred would get furious. A few days Ron had said that since George had passed there was a lot more space at the Burrow. This had made Fred furious, it had taken a long time for Hermione to calm Fred down.

"Why are you here Angelina?" Fred calmed himself.

"Ron invited me and told me you were engaged. He said that you and Hermione might need some help with the wedding." Angelina winked.

"Thank you for the offer Ange but I think the last time you broke is up in 7th year. Remember? Yeah so if you don't mind I have some work to get to." Fred pointed the way.

"Well you know where I am." Angelina blows Fred a kiss and walks out. Fred sighed and sat down at his desk thinking about why Ron had invited Angelina. He knew Fred hated her after she broke up with him. He hated her with the passion. He gets out the paper work and Hermione walks in.

"Honey, you could've got her to help out today. I know you hate her but you need some workers, you've got Ron and Lee Jordon yes but don't you think you need more? You get home exceptionally late when you send home the other two home early. Why don't you ask Katie Bell?" Fred asks.

"She is an Aurora. I don't want to put extra work into her shoulders," Fred turns around and she puts her arms around his neck and sits on his lap.

"Fred, you're too kind. Sometimes I tell myself I don't deserve you and that you deserve so much better," Hermione kisses his nose.

"That's the thing, I deserve someone to spoil and you are the right person to spoil. You know I love you." Fred puts his forehead on Hermione's.

"I love you too, so does George. Everyone does but not as much as me." Hermione kisses him, then Ron walks in.

"Please get a room besides I think your son needs you. It seems he is getting a bit bored up there." Ron smiles.

"I'll get him. I'll be back down," she walks gracefully upstairs calling for Georgie. He smiles at Ron and Ron stares back.

"I know what you're trying to do." Fred turns a bit red but still smiles.

"And what is that brother?" Ron smiles acting clueless.

"You're trying to tear 'Mione and I apart. I may be a guy but I'm not clueless. You know I hate Angelina ever since she broke up with George like that." Fred glared at Ron.

"Look she deserves better than you! She deserves someone that will spoil her!" Ron yelled.

"And you think you can do that? Spoil her everyday? Spoil her rotten, making her feel like she doesn't deserve any of what she got? Yeah like hell you can do that!" Fred yells. Then there is a slight knock on the door. Fred and Ron look to see who it is. It was Draco holding a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry I came at a bad timing but I came for a job?" He cautiously walks towards Fred as he felt safer towards Fred. They had been talking and become closer, Fred still had a little bit of a cold shoulder toward Draco but felt that he could trust him more than his own brother.

"Yeah sure, uh, how long can you work for?" Fred scatters through his piles of paper looking for a blank one to write down times and dates.

"Um from 9-3:30," Draco nervously responds.

"Your perfect. You can start work straight away if you want. I can put Scorpious with George if you want. They are just in the nursery in this next door." Fred smiles politely.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me," Draco praises Fred and runs out to get Scorpious.

"You trust him to work with you? He was part of the reason he killed your brother? Your best friend? You know sometimes I wish it was you who died instead of George that night! Everyone does! Mum, Dad, Bill, Charlie! Everyone, even your future wife! The only reason she is staying with you is because she feels sorry for you!" Ron yells.

"Get out! You are not welcome near any of my family! Any of them! Now get out!" Fred was getting furious, you could virtually see steam coming out of his ears.

"How can I leave? I work here," Ron says trying to be a smart ass knowing Hermione was standing outside the door listening in.

"Not anymore you don't now leave! Before I start calling people!" Fred's eyes were shooting darts and daggers at Ron.

"Fine, have fun without. Let me go back to the Burrow. You know the household where no one loves." Ron leaves grinning from ear to ear. As he walks out he spots Hermione and makes a disgusted face whilst looking her up and down.

"You're looking fine after your pregnancy Hermione. You know, I can make you feel 100 times better if you get Fred out..."

"Nic off Ron! You heard the man, we don't want you within 100 kilometres of us!" Hermione hisses.

"Feisty one aren't you! That's what I've always liked about you. You've been feisty." Ron walks off laughing as Hermione looks at him in disgust. Fred walks outside wrapping his arm around Hermione as they watch Ron talking to Angelina.

"He is seriously dim-witted. Oh yeah mum has invited us to dinner on Christmas."

"Oh that's lovely. What do you want for dinner tonight actually? Chinese?" Hermione asks.