Chapter 27

"See you in two weeks," Hermione kisses George on the cheek. "Make sure you behave for Uncle Draco and Uncle Charlie and Uncle Bill ok?" George nods.

"Mummy do you have to go?" He asks.

"Yes my sweety, I will be back in a jiffy like that. Time will pass very fast," George nods and hugs his mum again. She moves over to Roxanne and Jessie as she says goodbye. Fred gets down on his knee and looks at George.

"You know where all the chocolate and lollies are don't you?" Fred asks.

"Yes, carmamell behind Aunty Lily, chocolate behind Sirius, strawberry behind Remus and sugary ones behind James and daddy's ones behind Uncle George." Fred nods and hugs him goodbye. "And I don't let daddy's secret out," George puts his finger to his lips.

"Make sure you share a little bit with Uncle Draco and Scorpius and Roxanne. She is your only sister. Look after her ok?" George nods, hugs his dad and kisses him. They both say goodbye to their kids and adults. They pick up their trunks and apparate outside to a cottage in Scotland, overlooking miles and miles of green grass decorated with different coloured flowers. Sheep and cows were grazing the grass, birds were flying from tree to tree, singing to each other.

"Freddie it's beautiful!" She gasps. Hermione drops her bag and hugs him. Fred kisses her forehead.

"Anything for you my love." They kiss for a bit until Hermione realises they were still outside.

"Come on. There is something I want to show you," Hermione winks. Fred smirks.

"Oh I'm listening," they both walk inside as Hermione walks into their bedroom. Fred sits down on the couch in the living room, it had a couch with a tv and a fireplace which was roaring. Through a door and down the hallway a bit was a biggish kitchen with a dining room connected to it. On the other side of the living room was the entrance hall with was pretty with different decorations. There were 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a games room in the cottage. Outside there was quite a large pool with a fence around it. It overlooked the green grass. About 5 minutes later, Hermione walks out in a red tight fitting corset kind of outfit. She had red knee high boots on and her hair was curly.

"How the hell did you do that in 5 minutes?" Fred questioned smiling.

"What do you want me to take even longer?" She asks sarcastically. Fred pretends to think about it.

"Mmmm, nah you look beautiful as you are but I like you better without all this all," Fred runs her shoulder. She pushes him to the couch and rips off his button up shirt. It continues all night.

They both lay there on their bed. It was the next morning.

"I remember why I married you now," Hermione puffs.

"Is that really the only reason. I feel so hurt by that comment," Fred pretends to be hurt. Hermione giggles a little as she puts her head on his bare chest. He had big muscles, the little, red hair on his chest was just visible. She can feel his chest rising up and down, his breathing slightly heavy. She had missed this side of Fred. The funny, sexy side of him.

"Have you been working out? Like look at your muscles?" Hermione smirks.

"Didn't you notice when you were all over me? Just kidding, when you lift all those boxes at the shop, it's quite a work out and sometimes Bill, Charlie, Oliver Wood, Lee, Ginny and I play quidditch." Fred kisses her forehead.

"I remember watching your quidditch games during the weekend, then walking to hogsmeade with Lee and George." Hermione looks at Fred, recalling the memories.

"We were always you knights in shining armour. Lee and George always knew I liked you and you would always tease me. We were so close all through school. I was the one who stole you first kiss remember?" Fred wiggled his eyebrows. Hermione laughed at his gesture.

"Yeah I remember. You and George were sitting next to me and you guys had your arm around me because I was being slightly bullied that day. Lee was sitting opposite us and he was smiling so much I swear his face was going to explode. You grabbed my arm and dragged me outside to that fig tree and you wrapped your arms around me," Hermione was smiling from ear to ear remembering her first kiss she ever had. "You had your arms around my waist and looked deep into my eyes and from that moment onwards I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Do you remember what I said just before I kissed you?" Fred looks down with puppy eyes.

"You said 'Hermione Jean Granger, I have loved you since the day I met you on that train. We have grown real close to each other and I want you to be mine. I promise you that I will protect you and if I fail my duties I'm pretty sure either you, George or Lee will hex me to next week. I will love you and other stuff, I can't remember my speech I was going to say but you get it,' I laughed and I said yes. You bent down and your lips were so soft. Still are," Hermione kisses his lips as she sits on him. They both start tickling each other.

Once they both finally get out of bed it was about 10 o'clock a and it was a bit hot. They both put on their bathers on and jumped into their pool. Some house elves had come out of nowhere and brought some cocktails. She put them on the side and Hermione took hers gratefully. Fred started swimming towards her and snaked his arms around her waist. He placed his head on her shoulder and kissed her shoulder.

"Do you remember that time we went to Australia for those two weeks and it's was their summer? We took Draco, Bill and Charlie and let Mum take care of Scorpius and George?" Fred whispers into her ear. Hermione nods. "Like it was yesterday. She turns around and kisses him.

For the rest of the day the married couple stayed around the pool. The house elves bringing out food for lunch. When they had finally went inside, Fred had gotten sunburnt. He pretty tan but forgot to put on sunscreen. He was walking in sore as ever.

Authors Note: the next chapter is about the honeymoon as well.