Chapter 10

"Congratulations Mr Weasley and Miss Granger, it's a baby boy" the nurse hands the boy to his mother.

"He's beautiful!" Hermione whispers with tears running down his face.

"Gets his looks from his mum." Fred kisses Hermione. "What's his name going to be my love?" Fred asks.

"What about George Ethan Weasley?" Hermione asks looking in Freds eyes.

"Are you sure?" Fred looks, making sure she likes the name.

"I love it!"Hermione kisses Fred and gives George to Fred. This made Fred break down, he cradled him and whispered to him while his tears fell down on his little blanket.

"I hope you do end up having the Weasley hair but have your mothers brain." He whispers through his tears.

"You have a lot of brains as well. If you didn't have brains, it wouldn't have taken you this far in your business. We will be a great family and you will be a great father." Hermione holds Fred's hand.

The next couple of days Hermione spent in the hospital with George. Fred went to work for a few hours everyday but came back to Hermione every afternoon.

One afternoon, Fred was walking past George Snr. Room when he noticed the door was open so he pushed open the door to see the room was in its exactly the same way.

"Why was the door open then?" Fred wondered to himself. He wondered around looking at all of his photos and looked at his clothes.

"How did I make it this far without you?" He wondered to himself. He walked around for a little longer to where he saw a moving photo of George and himself laughing at a prank they just pulled. A tear started rolling down his cheek. He looked around even more and noticed a note in George's drawer. He got it out and read it.

Dear Fred,

If you're reading this it means Ive either died or you've been snooping in my room and you know I hate it when you do that.

I'm writing this during the war and the way I see you duelling, you're really good. I see you want to keep everyone alive. I love you. Like so much. I would never have left you under these circumstances because I knew I would die in the war. I wish I could say this to your face but I love you. I will always see over you. Forever and ever.

My partner in crime

George.

He feels a slight tap on my shoulder. He turns around slightly to see the ghost of his twin. He tears up and breaks down.

"Freddie, it's alright." George hugs him. "I've asked the big man to see you for hours. I've missed you so much! I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through." George sobs into Fred's shoulder.

"I just wish you were there with me. Especially when George was being born." Fred sits up next to him.

"I was watching you and Hermione. I hope he gets the Weasley hair but Hermione's brains." Fred laughed at that statement.

"That's what I said. Do you want some firewhiskey? Or some of that muggle alcohol?" Fred asks George.

"I can't drink from your world remember. I'll bring some from my world. I'll be back in two seconds." Fred nods as he and George get their firewhiskey. They come back and start talking about the fun times they had together. They both here the doorknob click open. George hides behind the door. Fred stands up and looks to the ground. He looks up to see who it was and noticed it was Hermione.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I heard voices and I thought someone broke in." She says relieved. Fred hugs Hermione.

"Babe, someone wants to see us." He turns her around and she gasps as she saw George and runs up to him.

"How did you? When? Do you wanna see George Jnr?" She throws a series of questions at him and he goes a bit red.

"I asked the big man Dumbledore, I came here a few hours ago. Yeah, I'll go see the little man. Bet he is as good looking as me." The trio laugh. They all walk into the nursery where it was painted with a rainbow in the sky and little animals. They had painted it without any magic so it a long time. This would be first and last George Jnr would meet George Snr.