Chapter 19

"Two weeks ago, Freddie and I went to Saint Mungo's you know to check up and stuff. We didn't tell you guys so you didn't worry." Hermione said very quickly so they didn't ask any questions. "We have to announce that I'm pregnant again!!" Molly screams. The whole family gets up and congratulates them. "And also we are having the wedding February 14th so we are going dress searching in January." Ginny starts screaming this time.

"I can't wait! How much have you planned?" Ginny asks.

"We have planned almost everything just not the dresses and the suits." Hermione is very proud of herself and Fred.

"I have another announcement. I am not having a best man." Fred looks up at everyone.

"What why not?" Arthur demands.

"Because dad, George and I have decided that we are going to be best man at each other's wedding and since he isn't here I don't want a best man because it would be breaking our pact." Fred looked sternly at his dad. Arthur was getting furious.

"You will have a best man and that's final!" Arthur yells.

"Dad! You can't take over my life! I'm 20! I thought you would be proud of me! One thing Dad, can't you be proud of me for one thing! You were proud of Bill and Fleur getting married! You were proud when Charlie and Belle got together! Bloody hell man you were even proud when Ron and Angelina got together! You were never proud of George and me for nothing! As soon as we got our O.W.L's you wouldn't talk to us right for 2 weeks. Jesus Dad. Just be proud that I'm doing something for you're only dead child. I'm pretty sure you're only proud of George for doing one thing right and that's dying!" Fred yells. He didn't care who was listening but as soon as he left the table everyone was dead silent. Fred ran upstairs to his bedroom where George was still sleeping. He packed all his things and George's and apparated, knowing George would get sick, Fred had a towel ready. Fred walked up the stairs, George in one hand and luggage in the other. He placed George in his bouncy chair in the living room and went to go and heat up a bottle. He heard a loud zap which scared George and made him cry.

"Great! Absolutely great! You made George cry!" Fred takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry for yelling at you and how my father reacted. I thought he would be fine with the whole no best man thing. Obviously not," Fred turns around to see slightly angry Ginny.

"Look I'm proud of you for keeping to your side of the pact but not having a best man? Who's going to make the speech?" Ginny asks trying to keep calm.

"That's the thing, I was going to have Charlie make the speech because after George, Charlie and I were pretty close. Then 'Mione was going to get you to make a speech," Fred said getting the bottle and walking past Ginny to try and feed George. He picks up George, starts feeding him and turns to Ginny.

"Ok ok. You're right though. Dad has never been proud of. That's why I took over and have been proud of you. You know the rest of us have been proud of you, especially Hermione. After Georges death we thought that you would try and commit suicide." Ginny walks up to them and gives them a hug. "Keep George and the baby safe ok? I know how good of a father you are." She kisses them both on the forehead. "That's right, Hermione says 'the race tracks about to get heated' or something like that. She said you'll understand what she is talking about. What is that about exactly?" Fred's ears perk up instantly, turning red.

"Ahhhh, you don't wanna know." Fred said embarrassed.

"You're right I don't wanna. Can I look after George for tonight? Like you said I might become a parent one day, I need to experience parenthood." Ginny looks at him with puppy eyes.

"If anything happens to him, I swear to Merlin. Are you pregnant?" Fred asks. Ginny shakes her head while mouthing no. "Alright. Only for tonight though." He hands over George to Ginny and she apparates out not knowing George would get sick. Fred chuckles to himself. Alright what should I wear? Fred thought to himself. The racetrack is about to get heated. I know! She loves me wearing suits! Fred puts on his favourite suit and as soon as he did Hermione apparates in.

"Babe are you here?" Hermione yells. She was wearing her most revealing dress she could find that she packed. It was half way up her thigh and the top was very low cut and in the middle it was cut in the middle so you could see her stomach. Fred walks out in his suit, his shirt clinging to his abs and his pants clinging to his butt.

"Yes my lady," Fred tries to say in his manly voice.

"You look fine tonight don't you? Why you so dressed up?" Hermione walks over to him unbuttoning his shirt.

"Why don't you tell me?" Fred asks unzipping the back of 'Miones dress. Finally Fred closes the gap between their lips. He takes off her dress as she takes off his shirt. Fred lifts up Hermione up so she is sitting at his waist. She unbuckles his belt and throws it onto the ground. He places her on to the island in the middle of the kitchen. She unzips his pants and Fred kicks them to the side. Hermione kisses him more aggressively now making Fred kind of scared.

"Babe," Fred squeezes through kisses. "George is with Ginny," it was even harder to say that through the amount of kisses Hermione was planting on his face.

"Ok," 'Mione says really quickly, not being able to stay away from Fred for any longer. Fred picks up Hermione from the counter and places her on the couch, laying on top of her. Next thing they hear a zap in the kitchen.

"Eeew gross!! You guys disgust me! That's revolting! That's my brother Hermione! I'm never sitting on that couch after I've seen that! At least now I know what 'the racetrack is about to get heated means!" Ginny runs into the hallway.

"That's what she gets when she comes unannounced." Fred smiles at Hermione and kisses her collarbone.

"I've got Georgie's stuff for tonight. Is he allergic to dairy?" Ginny asks disgusted. Fred just moans. "You know what? I still don't know why I'm here still." Ginny apparates out of the hallway.

"Maybe we should have said something, ow!" Hermione laughs a little at Fred, who just moans.

A few hours later, Fred gets off the counter in the laundry. Hermione sits there a little out of breath.

"Do you want ice cream?" Fred asks, putting some boxers on. Hermione nods as she crawls over to him and grabs his faces. She kisses his face softly this time. "This has been the best Christmas is a while." Fred whispers as Hermione laughs. She puts on one of his shirts and a pair of underwear. They both walk out to the kitchen to get some ice cream, they get out chocolate chip and two spoons. They both sit around the ice cream near the fire Fred put on.

"What are you going to tell Gin?" Hermione asks.

"Nothing. I'm going to tell her that's what happens when she walks in on us, especially when what you told her to tell me was pretty obvious." Fred says looking down at her chest.

"Hey my eyes are up here," Hermione clicks her fingers.

"I know but when was the last time I saw them?"

"Yesterday at your own mothers house."

The next morning came and they both had fallen asleep on the couch, Hermione's gracefully laying on his chest and a leg sprawled across his stomach. They both woke up knowing Ginny probably telling the whole family and having to explain themselves to Molly.