Chapter 28

While he has been married to Hermione, Fred had got his muggle car license. He had rented a red convertible and were driving around Scotland. Hermione's hair was cutting loose and waving in the wind, wearing brown sunglasses, a blue thin strapped shirt and a brown high waisted shirt. Fred is wearing a sleeveless black shirt, which showed off his muscles, and black shorts. He didn't know why he was dressed so casual, he just felt free. The radio was bursting loud with the song 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell!" Hermione screams. She places a hand on Fred's thigh as she belts out this song. He places one of his hands on hers and starts playing with her fingers as they drive through the country side. Fred's favourite song, 'Downtown' by Macklemore starts playing. He starts singing it as they pull up at the park.

"Whole downtown yelling out 'who that is," they both get out of the car and Fred gets the picnic basket. "Babe can you please get the blanket out the boot?" Fred asks politely.

"Sure thing babe," Hermione runs around and gets the blanket. They both talk and talk as they lay on the ground. Hermione lays on her stomach as Fred lays in his back.

"Babe do you think I need a tan?" Hermione asks looking at her skin.

"No babe you're beautiful just the way you are," Fred lays next to Hermione facing her. He runs her arm and inches closer their noses practically touching.

"You are so cheesy sometimes but I love you all the same," Hermione closes the almost none existing gap. Their lips moved with each other, simple at first until Fred wanted entrance. Hermione allowed entrance to her mouth and they danced around with each other. Fred lifted up Hermione's leg up to his waist, his fingers drawing circles on her thigh, his other hand holding her back bringing her closer and closer to him. Hermione had one of her hands on his waist, messaging his back, her other hand grabbing his pec muscle. Luckily there was no one else at the park only a few ducks and birds. Suddenly Hermione pushes Fred on his back and she sits on his stomach. She smashes her lips against his again, forcing herself into his mouth. Fred was a bit stunned at first but played along with it. Hermione had both hands on his face, making sure he wouldn't leave her, and he had his on her lower back.

"Not that I don't love this 'Mione but why the sudden urge?" Fred tries to ask as Hermione was pulling his face closer to her at each word.

"I just love you and I don't want our honeymoon to end. Are you hungry?" Hermione asks. Fred's face lights up.

"Yes!" He says enthusiastically. He starts kiss down her collarbone.

"Not that hungry, I meant food hungry," Hermione gasped a little as Fred kissed down her chest. Fred nods. "Nice try though," she kisses him one last time and gets off him so he can sit up. They eat sandwiches, cake and chocolate. The couple sit in silence as they look at the view. As they look at the view someone walks up behind them. It was Professor McGonagall  with a huge smile planted on her face.

"Mr Weasley, Miss Granger, it's lovely to see you again," she greets them.

"It's actually Mrs Weasley now Professor, I stole his last name," Hermione smiles at her joke.

"Please Minerva and congratulations. Looks like Professor Flitwick owes me 3 galleons. Anyway, last year I was searching through my old office when I found something I thought you two would need. Now I had to fight for the right for you two to change the course of history a bit. It took me many months but I finally persuaded the Ministry, I didn't have to persuade Kingsley because we all love you four." McGonagall rambles on.

"What do you mean the four of us? There are 5 of us in our family?" Hermione and Fred look puzzled at the Hogwarts teacher.