Chapter 18

"Fred! Fred!" Fred's eyes open slightly, the sunlight creeping over the hill.

"Gin, what time is it?" Fred creeps through a yawn.

"4:45. Come on up you get! It's Christmas!!" Ginny yells. It was a custom for Fred, George and Ginny to run through the house at 4:45 and wake everyone up by blowing on party blowers. Since George wasn't there anymore, they had to get someone else to do it so they got Hermione. "Come on guys! We are going to be late!" Hermione got up in Fred's shirt on and Fred got up in just his underwear.

"Let me put my pants on first Gin." Fred laughed at his sisters excitement. He grabbed his tracky pants and put on his reindeer antlers and his party blower, Hermione did the same. They all ran threw the house waking everyone up.

"Is it that time already?" Bill asks roping his eyes.

"It's Christmas!" Ginny yells. Fred put the Christmas lights on and Hermione started dancing through the halls.

"I love Christmas!" Charlie yells already in his Christmas clothes. Everyone finally got up and went downstairs to the lounge room to open presents. Charlie put the fire on and everyone gave presents to each but decided to open them at the same time.

As usual, everyone got a Weasley sweater from Mrs Weasley with chocolates. Everyone had finished opening their presents when Fred looked at everyone happily.

"Wait here a second. I haven't finished yet," Fred runs up to his room. Everyone looks at each other in confusion. He comes running down with a big box. "Business has been booming lately for Christmas so I decided to treat absolutely everyone. Even you Ron," Ron looks half shocked. He hands out presents to everyone, giving each person about 3 different sized presents. Each person was so surprised by this nice gesture. "Not only that I am also making lunch for you. I also have presents for little George." Ginny hugs Fred.

"Thank you Fred. You and George were always my favourite." She whispers in his ear. "I also have something for you. I don't know if you'll like it but it took me a while just to do." Ginny pulls a book out from under the chair she was sitting on. On the front it says 'All The Good Times'. Fred looked at it and opened the first page. It was filled with photos of all through his and George's school years and afterwards with the shop and the holidays they had. Fred started tearing up. He lunges at Ginny and hugs her. "Thank you so much," Fred says through sobs.

"Fred, it's the least I could do. You have been sending us stuff ever since you have started the shop. You have been so nice to all of us." Ginny continues.

"Yeah, all of us contributed." Charlie cuts in.

"Because we all love you," Bill chimes in coming out of the corner.

"Even if you did play jokes on us, we would never stop loving you," Percy stands up.

"I may hate you more but I'm not going to love you less," Ron rolls his eyes at his own comment. It was true though, what Ron spoke of. He wasn't going to love his brother less. He simply couldn't especially what he had been through. What they all had gone through. Everyone opens the presents and look at Fred with shocked faces. They all gather around around Fred and give him a hug.

"Alright, alright guys! I need to start making lunch otherwise you'll all go hungry," Fred laughed. They all let go and Fred walks into the kitchen. He starts up the stove and puts potatoes into a saucepan and onto the stovetop. He then puts a turkey into the oven. As he stares into the front lawn he feels hands snaking around his stomach. Fred feels lips on his neck. He wraps his arms on her arms and turns around.

"You know I love you," Fred whispers on Hermione's forehead.

"I love you too," Hermione whispers back. She looks into his eyes and leans forward. One of Fred's hands goes to her cheek and the other one leading down to her lower back. Their lips finally met. Hermione's hands rubbing on Fred's back, slowly moving upwards to his hair, ruffling it. She starts unbuttoning his shirt when he lifts her up to his hips. Fred lifts up Hermione's shirt and places her on the table. Remembering they were in the kitchen, Fred turned off the potatoes and appareted into the bedroom their bedroom.

"Merry Christmas 'Mione," Fred whispers into her ear.

An hour later, Molly came knocking at their door.

"Fred, Hermione! The turkey is almost ready, I put some vegetables on and some extra meat and I made a salad, so lunch is almost ready," Molly yells into the door.

"Crap! I forgot about the turkey!" Fred looks at Hermione worryingly. Hermione sits there laughing at him.

"Of course you did babe," Hermione kisses his cheek. "I'm just glad you're happy." Fred smiles and jumps out of bed. He runs around scattering, trying to find his pants. Fred opens the door to find his Mum smiling, who knew exactly what happened.

"Fred have you been working out?" Ginny asks as she walks out of her room across the hall.

"This body you see here Gin, is what happens when you work out 7 times a week for 2 hours." Fred flexes.

"Don't strain yourself," Ginny states half worryingly. "Especially with you know who on its way," Ginny whispers to Fred.

"Is Angelina coming back. That girl annoys me. I've never liked her especially what she did to George." Molly complained.

"No mum it's not that. It's something between Gin, 'Mione and myself. Why don't we go downstairs to make lunch?" Fred asks signalling Ginny to go see Hermione.

"It's alright. I've done it all. Just come down in 5 minutes ok?" The siblings nod. Molly walks downstairs humming to herself. Ginny and Fred walk into his bedroom and find Hermione sitting on the bed wearing one of Fred's shirts. There were clothes laying everywhere.

"What happened? Actually that's really gross don't tell me!" Ginny looks at Fred disgusted.

"You'll have children with Harry one day Gin." Fred smiles at Ginny.

"Yeah but not yet. You two are disgusting sometimes. Like seriously I was in the next room! Anyway, when are you going to tell the family?" Ginny asks looking at Hermione. "They'll start getting suspicious you know,"

"Yeah, we decided to tell them at lunch." Fred walks over to Hermione and hugs her.

"You two are too cute together. I wish George was here to see this. Well we better go downstairs, Mum'll get angry," they all agree. Hermione puts some pants on as Fred couldn't bother to put a shirt on. As he walks in the whole family comments on his body.

"This is what happens when you go to a gym Charlie, have you ever heard of one?" Fred jokes at one of Charlie's comments. Everyone starts laughing.

"That's the thing, I don't need to go as I already have a job that keeps me fit." Charlie laughs back and shows off his abs.

"Oooo! Wow guys! Not as good as my body," Bill lifts up his shirt to show off his body.

"Looks like you've got yourself a bit of competition Fred!" Ginny says threw laughs.

"Look at my body!" Percy yells.

"What body?" Fred laughs as Percy puts his shirt back down. They all sit down and share stories from since they could remember. Finally Ginny stands up.

"Ok Fred and Hermione have an announcement to make so listen up or I'll hex you." Ginny jokes. Fred and Hermione stand up.

"Thank you Gin, I don't think we will need to hex anyone soon. Ok guys," Hermione wraps her arms around Fred.