Chapter 5

A week had past but Fred was still in his room quite a lot. He came out just to eat and go toilet. He hardly talked to anyone, mostly to Hermione. She would come in and start talking out the baby they were having together. They were in Fred and Georges room when Fred started staring at her.

"Do I have something on my face?" She ask.

"No. It's just I think I'm ready to write that letter to George now." They both got up and got a bit of parchment and a quill.

"So just write what you want to write. I'll give you a bit of privacy. I'll be back in half an hour with apple juice and chocolate." She kissed Freds head and walked out.

Fred thought and thought about this letter for five minutes before deciding on what to write. On the letter he wrote:

Dear George,
It's been a week since you died and I still can't handle it. I try to put on a sting face but I don't know if it's working. I don't know how I'm going to live the rest of my life without you. Sometimes I want to give up my life just to see you again but I have to be strong for Gin and definitely 'Mione.

I'm having a baby!! It's obviously Hermione's and my baby. Hopefully it's a boy, I'm going to name it after you. It's name will be George Fideon Weasley/Granger depending on what 'Mione wants. I want this name though.

How are you? Do you miss me? Do you remember the good times we had? I do. Everyday.

I'm going to try and open the shop again but people will still mistake me for you and I don't think I can handle that just yet.

Are you with Remus and Tonks? How about good old Dumbledore? It's always a party with him around. I hope someday we can unite but not until the baby is born.

I really miss you,

All my love from your partner in crime,

Fred.

Tears had filled the parchment. He heard the door click open and shuffling of footsteps. He looked up but couldn't see properly from his tear stricken eyes but knew it was Hermione.

"Are you alright Sweety?" Hermione asks.

"No! I miss him so much. I wish he was still here." Fred breaks down.

"Well you know you can see him again. With the stone you know." Hermione moves his hair out of his face. "Well you better get ready. I'll help you with your suit" Hermione kissed his cheek. Fred cried even harder.

"That was always Georges job" he cried on her shoulder.

"It's alright. Let it all out ok but we don't want to be late. I'll help you ok. You know I'm always here. Me and the baby." She puts his hand on her stomach. He wipes his nose with a tissue and laughs a bit. He gets his suit and Hermione helps him put it on. Half an hour later they were both ready. They held each other's hand and walked to the tent outside. People were sitting down and crying over the life of Hogwarts. They didn't know which one was harder to watch; being at George's funeral or seeing Fred crying like crazy. Not like normal Fred you usually saw but with red puffy eyes, his hair a ruffed and messy like he hasn't brushed it in years. He was walking hand in hand with Hermione who was trying to calm him down.

After the ceremony and lowering of George, Fred lingered around a bit. He had told Hermione to go and get some sleep and something to eat. Fred hid behind a tree as he heard someone sobbing behind him. The one person he didn't expect to come.