Chapter 17

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione yells before Fred could finish the spell. He flies backwards into the wall. He lies down, semi conscious because how hard he hit his head on the wall. Hermione turned to Angelina who is looking at her sweetly.

"What are you looking at?" Hermione yells with stem coming out of her ears. "Get out of our room! Get out of this house!" Hermione yells pointing at the door. Hermione and Ginny had overheard Fred yelling at Angelina. After she put her dress on finally Angelina finally left. Stern looks were exchanged with Ange and she smiled innocently at the whole Weasley family. Hermione and Ginny walked down to the kitchen seeing the Weasley family being angry at who invited her.

"She is a bitch let me tell you that now. Why is she even here?" Belle exclaims.

"Because she is my girlfriend," Ron yelled angrily. "Why the hell would you tell at my girlfriend and tell her to leave!"

"Because she almost killed my fiancé!" Hermione yelled.

"Did she succeed because if she did I can have you to myself now?" Ron walks up to Hermione and places his hand on her arm, aiming to seduce her. "Could ya imagine the amount of things I could do with you?" Ron asks looking at her meanly but trying to be sexual.

"Get your hands off me ya filthy bastard!" Hermione growled.

"What has happened to you Ronald Weasley?" Percy asks.

"She happened," Ron points at Hermione. "So did he," Ron points to a staggering Fred who must of gained consciousness.

"What happened? My head hurts," Fred whispers.

"Fred!" Ginny and Hermione yell.

"Sit down here," Ginny pulls him up a chair. "Don't ever do that again Fred, you know we all love you don't ever pull that kind of stunt again," Ginny stated softly.

"Honey, why would ya do that? Your family is here, I'm here, your son is here," Hermione questions and kisses him on the forehead.

"I did so I could see George again. It's the first Christmas ever I've had without him. I don't know how to come with this. All those Christmas' he won't be here with me. I just didn't know how to respond, how do you cope 'Mione?" Fred asks.

"I just think, they love me even if they don't remember me. They will love me no matter. That's like George. He loves you no matter what," Hermione starts.

"Fred you know George wouldn't want this," Ginny looks in his eyes, she was about to cry. She was scared she was going to lose another brother. Her favourite brother as well. "You know George would want ya to live until your time is truly up." Ginny kisses his head. Fred stands up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Ginny says worryingly.

"I'm hungry. I still haven't eaten yet. Do ya really think I can do anything on an empty stomach besides its Christmas tomorrow. Let us rejoice. That's a funny word rejoice. That is beside the point," the next moment Bill and Charlie were hugging Fred. "What is this thing you're doing? You guys are really warm, have ya been hangin around too many dragons Charlie? No but seriously, what is this arm movement you guys are doing?" Fred jokes.

"There he is! That's the Fred we have been missing, we thought we lost you for a moment there. Please don't ever leave us?" Charlie asks.

"Why would I ever leave ya when you are kinda doing this hand movement with your arms?" Everyone starts laughing.

"Recon we should do it Charlie?" Bill smiles from ear to ear.

"I think we should Bill," Charlie is also smiling crazily. Fred gets worried.

"What are ya two playing at? Don't be cruel to your young, depressed, better looking brother." Fred says trying not to laugh. Bill and Charlie smile at each other. They both place big kisses on Fred's cheeks then the lick his face. They tighten their grip on Fred so he couldn't let go. Everyone starts laughing.

"That's disgusting! Why would you do that? This is a sick joke!" Fred tries to wipe his cheeks on his shoulders.

"And all those jokes you two played weren't gross? Do ya know how many times I found bugs or something in my room?" Percy says through laughters.

"You deserved that though, ya were worked obsessed! It's horrible! Why are they doing this to me?" Bill and Charlie continue to kiss Fred's cheeks. "Percy please help me?" Fred asks trying to break free.

"Alright," Percy walks over to him and starts kissing his forehead.

"GROSS!! YOU GUYS DISGUST ME!!" By this stage, everyone was dying of laughter and couldn't help Fred out.

"Alright boys, I think you've had your fun, Fred was right though. We need to eat." Molly wipes away her tears. The three of them let go of Fred and he starts wiping away the kisses his brothers had placed on his cheeks and forehead. Everyone walks into the kitchen whilst Fred is still wiping away his kisses. Hermione stayed back for company.

"I think I have them all off, hopefully." Fred jokes.

"I think ya missed one," Hermione wraps her arms around Fred.

"Yeah? Where would that be exactly?" Fred asks smiling. She kisses him on the cheek. "Come on only on the cheek?" Fred makes a sad face.

"Where would ya like it to be exactly?"

"Here," Fred snakes his arms around Hermione's waist and kisses her lips softly and gently. "Much better," he smiles. Percy walks in and blushes.

"I'm sorry but mum wanted m to tell you that dinner is getting cold."

"Ok we'll come in now. I'm starving," Fred says licking his lips. Hermione pats his stomach.

"Poor baby." She pouts. "I wanna finish this tonight," Hermione whispers whilst having her fingers 'walk' up Fred's abs and kisses his lips.

"Gladly!" Fred smiles. "I can show you these bad boys again," Fred lifts up his shirt to show his abs.

"Oh I can't wait," Hermione rubs her hands on them when Charlie walks in.

"I'm glad quidditch has done you good little bro but dinner is ready and I don't think Percy can wait any longer. I'm so glad you chose Fred, Hermione. When he asked you out those many years ago, he sent everyone a letter, even me. Ron would've made a sucky boyfriend." The trio walk into the kitchen and everyone dug into dinner with George getting hungry half way through as well.

Time past and 11:30 came along.

"Sorry to be party popping parents but we are tired." Everyone sighed. They didn't want the pair to go to bed.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Ginny asks.

"Im sorry Gin. I've been up since 5:30 this morning wrapping up my presents." Fred chuckles.

"Trust Fred to leave his present wrapping to last minute." Everyone laughs at Bill statement.

"I can do these things earlier but you try looking after a shop and a baby. I don't see you looking after a child," Fred says sarcastically.

"Well I have to look after two children," Hermione rubs Fred stomach.

"You two better head off. Early start tomorrow. The rest of you too soon." Molly says pointing at all of them.

"Yes Mum!" They all say synchronised. They walk upstairs and walk into their room. Hermione locks the door behind her and puts a silencing spell on it.

"Now where were we?" Hermione asks snaking her hands up Fred's shirt.

"Oh I remember exactly," Fred smiles