Chapter 20

"Babe," Hermione whispers kissing Fred's jawline. He wakes up slightly putting his arm around her and smiling. "We need to go and get George from your sisters." Hermione kisses his neck.

"Can we just lay here for a little longer? This is good moment," Fred kisses her forehead and hugs her. "What's the time? Did Gin take nappies?" Fred asks.

"Mmmmm, I don't know. You were kissing me. It's 9:30, come on. We have to go to that parents group that Molly paid for." Hermione smiles at him putting her head on his chest.

"That's cute," someone called from around the corner.

"Was that you Fred?" Hermione asks. Fred shakes his head slowly getting up. He walks around the corner, in a fighting position.

"You wouldn't punch your twin brother would you?" George says smiling.

"GEORGE!" Hermione and Fred yell. They both hug him and Fred starts crying. "I've missed you so much!" Fred cries.

"I've missed you too bro! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I left you, please stay strong!" George cries. "I'm sorry that I couldn't come for Christmas. I'm sorry I couldn't come for your wedding but I'll always be watching over you three and soon four." George smiles.

"What do you think we should call the baby?" Fred asks looking at George smiling.

"What about Georgina? Or Georgie?" George says smiling.

"Come on a name that isn't a form of George," Fred laughs. They twins talk for hours on end with Hermione working in the kitchen. They didn't bother getting George until that night from Ginny's place.

"I saw what you guys did last night," George smirked widely at Fred and Hermione as she places cookies on the coffee table. "Then Ginny walked in. That was hilarious!" Fred and George started laughing as Hermione walks to the counter getting herself a drink of water. She was still wearing Fred's shirt which reminded George.

"That was pretty funny. Serves her right for not knocking," Fred says through laughs.

"That was funny but what if you walked in on any of your brothers or even Ginny doing that?" Fred and George stopped laughing looking at each other with disturbed faces. "Exactly!" She says walking back, sitting next to Fred and putting her hand on his leg.

"Did you hear? The wedding is on the 14th of February!" Hermione squeals excitedly.

"Yeah and I heard Dads little outburst, he can't do that to you. You're almost 21 and you're almost 19. You're both old enough to make your own decisions." George complains.

An hour later, George departed from the world leaving Fred and Hermione standing with each other arm in arm. It left Fred a little teary eyed but he knew he had to stay strong.

A few weeks went by and it was January 20th and the whole gang went wedding shopping.

"You go that way and make sure your tie matches that colour ok? You promise?" Hermione looks at Fred seriously.

"Yes I promise. You know this is my special day as well so I want it to be perfect," Fred nuzzles her nose then kisses it. The girls depart from the men and intense shop around muggle London. Thanks to Bill and Hermione they had a lot muggle money. Fred knew exactly which notes and coins were which so no one could get confused.

"What's the colour theme?" Charlie asks.

"Purple," Fred replies, trying to look for a suit place. "Ah there's one!" Fred relaxes and paces toward the shop. "Oh yeah Percy, can you please help something for the wedding? It's a surprise for 'Mione." Fred asks walking into the shop.

"Yeah sure thing. What will we be doing?" Percy asks.

"Going to Australia." Fred says looking at a suit and then starts explaining the plan to his brothers.

Meanwhile with the ladies, they had found the perfect wedding dress. It was white with a purple ribbon. It had beads at the top and all the girls thought it was beautiful.

"'Mione I can't wait for your big day!" Ginny gets excited.

"Me too! I just can't wait, I'm finally going to marry the man I love! We've been together for so and talking about getting married since he left school." Hermione cries a little whilst the other girls scream. They look around the shop a bit more and found bridesmaid dresses. They were cut just above the knee and it was strapless. It was a nice violet colour with a little bead in the corner.

"They are beautiful!" Fleur gasps as she stares in the mirror.

"It sure is Fleur!" Belle says. They all buy the dresses and head back to Hermione and Fred's. They hang the dresses in the spare room Hermione used to stay in. Hermione gets a plateful of cookies and gets a jugfull of lemonade as it was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Do you know what time the boys will be home?" Ginny asks.

"Nah, they didn't specify when they would be finish. I would've thought that they would of finished by now though. You know boys though, probably went to Diagonal Alley to get some quidditch things." They all laugh.

A few hours go by and Hermione goes to Molly's to get George and by about 5:30 Fred final came back home.

"Babe where were you? I have been worried sick! No owls, I have you a phone for a reason Fredrick Gideon Weasley!" Hermione yells.

"I'm sorry. I was just doing some touch ups on the wedding then all of us boys played a game of Quidditch. It carried on for a little bit, I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me?" Fred does puppy eyes at Hermione and kisses his forehead. "I can't wait for our wedding," Fred whispers.

"Me neither," Hermione whispers and she turns on a radio and they dance through the night.