Chapter 13

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley, I do," Hermione screams and Fred puts his flashy sapphire diamond ring on Hermione. He knows how much Hermione loves sapphires.

"It's beautiful!" Hermione whispers.

"Now we finally can be a family" Fred hugs Hermione and kisses her head. George starts laughing and clapping.

"He is so cute. Georgie we are going to be a family, you hear that. A real family. Just my dream came true," Hermione starts crying of happiness and holds George's hand and plays with it.

"That's the thing Hermione, we already were a real family." Fred kisses Hermione and tears start rolling down her red cheeks.

They finish dinner and head back home. Fred opens the door and turns on the light to find everyone had put on a party.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE!" Everyone yells. There were streamers everywhere and balloons with the colours of Gryffindor. Hermione starts crying even more.

"You guys!" Everyone hugs her and starts to party. At around 9:30 Molly comes out with a huge plate with a chocolate lion cake. Everyone starts singing 'Happy Birthday' quietly as George had fallen asleep. Molly tapped on her glass and she stood on a stool.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming and Hermione for being there for my son, through the best times of his life and the worst. Especially when he lost his best friend, she was there for him. Hermione has been there for everyone and I'm glad that she was brought into our lives. Now I hear Fred has an announcement?" Molly asks.

"Yes I do." He clears his throat. "As of about 2 hours ago. Hermione is my fiancé!" Ginny screams.

"There is going to be another girl in the family!" She jumps and sprints to Hermione. "Congratulations! Oh my god, we need to plan the date, dress, wedding table. This is so exciting!" Ginny grabs Hermione's arm and starts pulling her.

"Gin!" Fred yells. She turns around looking a bit agitated. "Maybe you should wait until morning. Hermione is a bit tired and we could use with the sleep now." Hermione gives Fred a thank you look.

"You're right. What sort of a friend would I be if I didn't give you sleep. Go to bed now child!" Ginny demands. Hermione feels a little scared but she follows Ginny's orders.

"I think you both need the rest. Everyone say goodbye then we all better head home. It's been a long day," Bill says and everyone says goodbye. Fred heads back to his room as Hermione heads to hers. They hadn't moved into the same room yet until they were both ready.

"Fred?" Hermione knocks on his door slightly and waits for him to answer. "Can I come in?" She hears the smallest yes and enters. Fred had just pulled up his pyjama pants as she walks in. "May I please sleep in here tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah sure, are you gonna sleep in those clothes though?" Fred asks in a questioning tone.

"What's wrong with these clothes?" She asks.

"Well it's just that won't you get annoyed wearing the clothes you wore tonight to the party? Don't you wanna wear pyjamas?" He asks and Hermione realised what he was talking about. She laughs and Fred throws her some of his clothes.

"Thank you, it's been a great day! Thank you for today Fred. I didn't expect any of this today." Hermione puts on his shirt. It was large on Hermione's small body. Fred took off his shirt and couldn't be bothered putting on another one. The moonlight hit his ripped torso and Hermione smiled. She walked over to Fred and places her hands on his chest.

"I am glad I am marrying all of this," she traces his abs.

"Is that all you're marrying me for?" Fred fake smiles.

"No I'm marrying you because I love you for who you truely are. Not just for being the prankster that everyone saw you as but the sensitive, caring, protective man and that's why I'm marrying you," Hermione traces his back whilst looking into his eyes.

"You know why I'm marrying you?"

"Why?" Hermione asks grinning.

"Because I saw more than a bookworm, I saw a brave, courageous, kind, independent women. I saw into your heart not what everyone else saw, a girl who was obsessed with the library but a girl with a big heart. That's why I wanted to marry you." Fred hugs her and kisses her softly on the forehead. He lays down with Hermione next to him. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Fred awakes to the smell of bacon and eggs. He walks out in just his pyjama pants. They eat their breakfast with talks about their wedding. Fred finally got to work and found the door unlocked already. He walks back in the store confused. He knew his family would've gone threw the back as their apartment was above the store. He goes into the back to the surprise of her. The one girl he didn't think he would see again.

"Hello Freddie," she said in her sweet tone.

"How did you get in?"