Chapter 6

It was the one blonde person he didn't expect to come.

Draco Malfoy.

Fred's Point of View
"I'm so sorry for being on his side. I'm so sorry George," that's what he kept on  yelling at his tombstone. I don't know if I should go up to him or let him have his moment. Before I could decide my legs were already taking me with my arms out. Draco turned around and cried in my arms.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asks

"This is my twin brothers funeral. My question is, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just feel really bad for being part of the reason your brother died. To be honest I thought you guys were hilarious. Please don't tell anyone about this." I nod. I definitely wouldn't tell my parents especially since he was part of the reason George died. We let go of each other.

"So how are you and Granger going?" He asks casually.

"Great actually. She has been helping me with overcoming Georgie's death. It's been really hard but besides that we are going to be parents." Excitement was in my voice.

"Congratulations! Do you know the gender? How far in?" Draco sounded excited.

"Nah, we don't know yet. It's too early, only three weeks in. I'm hoping for a boy but I'm glad for anything." We talk for about 5 minutes like old mates.

"I think 'Mione will be getting worried and I have to help Mum. Ever since Georgie died she won't let me out of her site thinking I'll do something to myself." I make a face which he laughs at.

"Oh well I guess I have to see you next time."

"Well come into the shop tomorrow and I'll see what I can do for you." We go to our different directions. I apparat back to the burrow where he was bolded over by Hermione.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick!"

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking." I say.

"About what? This could be dangerous." Hermione chuckles. I pretend to be hurt.

"Well. I was thinking, would you like to move in with me Hermione Jean Granger?" I say holding her hands.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley, I would love too." She grabs my face and kisses me.

Authors Note:
I want to try something new. I will post a question here and you have to answer in the comments.

My first question is:

Who was the saddest death in the whole Harry Potter series?
Mine was obviously Fred Weasley, Sirius, Remus and Tonks.