Chapter 4

Everyone stares at each other. Molly was the first to make a move.

"No Molly, just leave him. He has just lost the closest person to him. I think he needs some time alone." Arthur said to his wife.
Freds Point Of View
I sat there crying and crying. I don't know how to move on after he left me and I can't do anything. I could've saved him but no. I wasn't there fast enough. My thoughts get interrupted by a slight knock on the door.

"It's open" George and I always say that but it's going to be just me. Ginny walks in.

"Fred. Can I please have a hug?" I nod trying to put a strong face on. Gin puts her head on my chest. I feel my shirt getting wet, I kiss her slightly on the head.

"Sis, are you ok?" I ask pulling back the tears. I had to be strong for Gin. Her and Ron are the only ones I wouldn't cry in front of.

"No Fred! You and George are my favourite brothers and now I see you like this. I can't do it anymore." She crus even harder.

"How about this. You can sleep with me tonight? I'm sure 'Mione will understand that I'll be in your room. I think I need to get out of this room for tonight" I sniff. Ginny nods slightly. She hugs me one last time before going into the bathroom to wash herself. I hear another knock on the door.

"It's open" I yell. It's Ron, it looks like he has been crying. I hug him with a tear rolling down my face. Before I can say anything Ron looks at me

"Are you alright Fred? Like tell me honestly"

"No I'm not alright. My best friend died today and I couldn't even save him. Also I haven't even asked if my girlfriend is alright. I'm just so depressed. I think I'm going to have a shower." And with that I turn around and open the door to find everyone was lined up outside to come and see me.

Hermione's Point Of View
I had gotten everyone to talk to one another but they all wanted to talk to Fred. I had no idea why but I was guessing it was to see if he was ok so we all lined up outside with myself being last. Bill had also come. Even Charlie had come back from Romania to help with the war. It was a sad time for everyone especially Fred. We heard the door knob open to find Fred was coming out instead of Ron. We all look at him. He started to get teary eyed.

"I'm just going to have a shower." I follow him to the bathroom. I go in before he can close the door.

"Are you ok Freddie?" I ask

"Not really. I'm going to sleep next to Ginny tonight. I can see if I can get a large mattress to place on the ground in your room. I can't stand leaving one of you alone." Fred hugs me tightly. I can feel his lips on my head. His tear wet the top of my head.

"Hey Fred" I start to unbutton his shirt.  "I think we can save water if I come and join you in the shower." I say smiling. He hugs me laughing.

"I agree." We head into the shower coming out 10 minutes later to people outside laughing. It was good to see the family laughing and smiling again.

Authors Note:
I wanted to try something different this chapter and do people's point of views. Tell me in the comments if you did or didn't like this and if I should do this again.