Chapter 16

"You both look frozen! Go get changed into some warmer clothes," Molly started shooing the couple away.

"Mum we are fine, honestly!" Fred said with a smile on his face.

"Come on Mum, let's go start eating. The family must be starving!" Hermione said with happiness.

"Alright. You two look lovely tonight. I forgot to mention it before. Go get George and we'll start eating." Molly shoos them away. They both walk upstairs to find Charlie, Belle and Bill holding George.

"He looks exactly like his father, he has his mothers eyes. Is he crawling around?" Bill asks.

"Yeah, he loves looking around as well. We find him trying to climb up chairs as well, we leave him sitting on his swing chair and come back finding him on the couch. He is very adventurous." Fred continues. "We better go downstairs, mum will go bosurk if we take any longer," Bill stands up and walks downstairs with George on his hip.

"Finally, we are starving!" Everyone sits down and starts eating. Angelina was wearing a very low-cut dress and everyone could tell that she was trying to get Fred's attention as she kept on making small noises and kicking him. After a while, Hermione had enough of it.

"Honestly, women! What do you want with him! He is a man not a toy! He is getting married soon women just let him be! You can't get him ok! I'm marrying him, he doesn't want some slut!" Hermione yells.

"What, like having a kid before you were even married even better just after his brother bloody died!" Angelina yelled back. Fred was about to say something when Hermione beat him to it.

"Don't talk about George like that! You know very well he loved his brother! I was pregnant before that bloody war and you know it! You know Fred and I were and still are in love! You broke us up once but it won't happen again you bitch!" Hermione yelled. George must've known something was up with his dad because he started crying. Fred took the chance to leave. He took George upstairs tearing a bit. He hated Angelina to the bone but he didn't like seeing Hermione being angry with anyone. He heard the door click open.

"Hermione I thought you would never leave her. You guys were giving me a headache." Fred breathed. He felt a hand touch his shoulder.

"She was giving me a headache as well. I hate her too but we will be together again." Fred knew exactly who this was. He turned around and saw Angelina taking off her dress.

"No Angelina, I'm getting married to the women I love. Go away!" He breathes heavily.

"Now why would you want that?" Angelina takes her dress fully off. She walks over to the bed and lays down.

"Get out or heaven to bid I will get Ginny to hex the life out of you." Fred yells. He puts George back into his crib.

"Why would you're family want to do that? Your family loves me." Angelina smirks.

"They love you as much as they love the Malfoy family." Fred tries to calm down.

"Now that's a bit harsh, seeing as though you are great friends with their son. What was his name again? Draco was it? That little mole." Angelina giggles.

"Get the bloody hell out of my room or I will hex you!"

"Now why would you want to do that? Wouldn't it just bring back memories of your poor beloved brother? The one that was always better than you at everything? The one that got better grades than you? The one that was loved more than you? The one you're family wants alive not you?" Angelina continues.

"That's a lie!" Fred yells. He gets his wand and points it at Angelina then himself. "If none of you want me to be here then I might as well just stop here. I'm not wanted here, so what's the point? I thought you all loved me but I thought wrong. Here goes, Avada Ked....