Chapter 8

It was weird. Having Draco, Fred and Hermione in the same room, having a civilised conversation about the future. It was strange seeing them laughing but Fred still a little bit on edge for Draco being on the Voldemort's team when George died.

"So when is it due?" Draco ask.

"Still not sure yet. I think it's around Septemberish." Draco nods. "I think I'll start making lunch. Do you guys something to drink? We have coffee, tea, juice or water." Hermione asks.

"Coffee please" Draco looks up to them.

"I'll go make them. Honey do you want me to make lunch?" Fred stands up.

"Nah it's fine, you're a terrible cook anyway. Besides you made breakfast this morning" she kisses Freds cheek. They both walk into the kitchen.

"What is he doing here? What does he want?" Fred asks. Hermione shrugs.

"Maybe he feels bad? Why don't you ask him?" Fred nods when he puts on the kettle. He walks out of the kitchen and sits across from Draco.

"Draco, I was wondering, what are you doing here?" Fred asks seriously. "Like you pretty much killed my other half. Honestly I don't know why I let you in my house. I haven't touched Georges room since he left." Fred says getting a bit angry.

Draco sighs. "I didn't want to tell anyone this but Astoria is divorcing me and I need someone to talk to me and you guys have been the nicest people to me. Not even my parents are talking to me. I'm really sorry about your brother. I wanted to give you this actually." He pulls out an envelope out of his pocket.

"What's this?" Fred asks, a bit cautious.

"It's a little gift I thought you could add to the necklace. Go on, try it on." Fred opens it and finds a little locket and Fred opens it. It was a moving photo of Draco, Fred, George and 'Mione laughing. Fred gets a bit teary and hugs Draco. Hermione walks in and Fred explains everything.

Authors Note:

Sorry this was a bit short but I just wanted it to be about Dracos visit.