1. Plans

Location: The Nemesis

General Narration

"Did you find anything of use, such as an energon mine, while you were out?" Megatron questioned as he walked passed the three Decepticons that kneeled before him. "No my Lord nothing that would come in handy for the Decepticon cause." Knockout replied back. He was a slick red robot who cared deeply for his paint job.

"Well that's a disappointment. Though we have a greater energon supply than Optmius, the more the better." Megatron slowly spoke as a smirk crept upon his face. "You three are dismissed." With the wave of his hand the three 'Cons left the communication area of the ship.

"Why didn't you tell our Master about the lone Autobot we ran into?!" Starscream quietly screeched at Knockout. "Because, they got away, without a scratch from us, well, me. You two didn't engage. I'm sorry, but to me it seems like I just saved your tailpipe! Do you want Lord Megatron knowing we let an Autobot escape?!" Knockout hissed back.

Starscream simply looked to his left, away from Knockout, silently accepting that he had a point. Dropping the current matter, Starscream questioned the doctor again. "What can we do that'll please our Lord? I believe it is time we extinguish an Autobot spark, our master is about to lose it!"

Knockout pondered over the question not having an immediate answer for the silver, stiletto heeled 'Con. "Well, I'll be in my lab, if I think of anything I'll be sure to let you two know." Knockout explained as he strode off.

Starscream looked displeased with Knockouts effort in the current situation. "Well then, let me know if any ideas cross your mind Nightstar." He spoke directly towards the femme who had a dark purple coat with blue detailing. "Will do, Commander Starscream." Nightstar replied.

She was 100% loyal to the Decepticon cause, no matter who it was she had to work with. Though Knockout, Starscream and Nightstar honestly did make a very good team and occasionally she would drop the titles.

She quietly walked back to her quarters to rest and think of ways to please her Lord. Instead of getting a good recharge she was awoken with a big BANG on her door. Nightstar rapidly got up and opened the door to reveal a stressed and worried doctor.

"Knockout is something wrong?"Nightstar questioned, genuinely worried. "I need you in the lab right now! I'll meet you there, go!" Knockout spat the words out like there was no tomorrow.

Nightstar accepted the request and rushed down to the lab, only to find one of her partners in crime lying on the bench unconscious with energon leaking all over the place. She ran towards Starscream, who laid still on the metal bed, awaiting for Knockouts return so that she could aid him in helping Starscream make a safe and quick recovery.

Moments later the red 'Con entered, holding many different utensils, most of which seemed foreign to Nightstar. "Night, grab this and hold it directly and steadily over his chest. I need to close the wound before he loses too much energon." Nightstar was the best assistant Knockout could ask for as she swiftly did everything he asked her to do.

After the surgery was completed, both Nightstar and Knockout awaited in suspense for Starscream to show signs of consciousness and a steady spark beat to assure his safe recovery.

Knockout had left to inform Megatron of what had taken place in his lab. While he was absent Starscream shifted in his position on the medical table. Nightstar didn't miss a beat. She jumped up to the side of the medical bench. "Starscream? Are you alright?" She asked in a quiet tone not wanting to startle him. Starscreams optics revealed they're red colour as he came to.