12. False Information

Skyfrosts POV

I flew through the skies and finally reached the Nemesis.

I transformed onto the flight deck. I froze. And rethought what I was about to do. Lie to my Lord, but, it was to save Smokescreen. I had to do this.

I slowly wakes to the communications hub, where I knew Megatron would be.

I didn't say hi to Starscream or Knockout, I didn't have time.

I finally reached the front of the warship, the doors slid open at the sense of my presence.

I walked forward and knelt down on one knee. "Lord Megatron, Knockout informed me of your activities for the future and that you wanted to see me." I said while staring at one spot on the ground.

He turned to face me. "Yes, I want. . . The location of the Autobot base." He said with an evil smirk. "Of course my liege." I said quietly.

"May I?" I asked, gesturing to the computers at the front of the room. He nodded at me.

I got up and slowly walked to the computers and started typing on the holographic keyboard.

"The coordinates are in the database my liege." I explained. "Well done Nightstar! I am most pleased with your performance these last few months." He praised.

"If I may my Lord, when do you plan on striking?" I asked timidly. "Tomorrow, at daylight. I wish to search the base after it is blown up for survivors or any relics. That would prove to be difficult at this time of night." He explained. I nodded. "You may head back to the Autobots if you feel your cover will be blown, just be wary of the time." Megatron said. "Thank you My Lord." I bowed before I left.

I didn't waste time with welcoming a and farewells from my Decepticon friends. I jumped off the flight deck and transformed and flew off back to base.

The humans had been taken back to their homes. Everyone was in the berthrooms recharging. Or so I thought.

I slowly made my way to my berthroom hoping to get my own recharge. 

The doors that stood between me and my berth opened only to reveal Smokescreen pacing back and forth. 

He spotted me and turns to face me, he walked to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room, the doors closing behind me.

"Sky! Where were you?!" He half yelled half whispered. Anger and worry were mixed together in his voice. "I just went out for a flight." I explained innocently. I looked sadly into his optics, hoping we wouldn't get into another argument.

He noticed the look on my faceplate. His optics immediately softened and he pulled me into a tight, warm embrace.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was just worried that you weren't in your berthroom." He said. "It's ok, thanks for worrying. I love you." I said while nuzzling my helm into his chassis. "I love you more." He said playfully.

I smiled and pulled my head up so that I looked at him, "I love you most!" I replied back before placing my lips on his.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked backwards and came to meet my berth.

He laid on his back, with me on top. I pulled away and laid my helm in his chassis. Smoke wrapped a strong, protecting arm around me and we fell into recharge.

----------

I awoke the next morning in the same position i'd fallen into recharge in.

I slowly got up and untangled myself from Smokescreen. I tried my best not to wake him up but it was no good.

"Morning sweet spark." He greeted as he stretched and sat up. "Morning Smoke."

We both got up and headed to the main room.

Then reality kicked. Megatron was meant to have attacked the Autobot base in the morning. I checked my internal clock; 8:26am. He should've attacked by now!

Now, all possible thoughts were rushing to my processor. What if he knows I'm betraying him?! What if I gave up the coordinates too easily? What if he knows it's not the Autobot base? What if he knew that this is the Autobot base all along?!

I was starting to freak out. Until finally a loud alarm snapped me out of my thoughts.

My gaze and attention focused on Ratchets computers.

"Ratchet what is it?" Optimus asked. "The 'Cons, they've blown up a giant rock it seems, I'm not getting an energon signature, unless they've already taken it?" Ratchet pondered to himself.

My sparkbeat finally slowed down to a normal pace. Thank the AllSpark!

"We will go and investigate, there may be civilians close by. The location they have attacked is near Jasper." Optimus ordered.

'No. . . ' I thought to myself. If they go out to intervene with the Deceptions Megatron will know that he didn't end the Autobots and he'll know I lied to him!

There was no time. Optimus had already walked through the ground bridge, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee following behind. We were told to stay back for backup.

I am so dead. AllSpark! Prep my berthroom, I'll be joining you shortly!

General Narration

Megatron had sent some Vehicons down to search the wreckage while he stood from above and watched. Knockout, Breakdown and Arachnid were also searching for any Autobots.

Then a groundbridge opened and all four Autobots ran out.

"OPTIMUS?! HOW?!" Megatron exclaimed in disbelief. "Megatron I am not sure of your intentions but nevertheless we will stop you." Optimus said.

"Grrraghhhh Decepticons! ATTACK!" Megatron yelled out pointing to the Autobots. All his decibels started shooting at the 'Bots.

Arcee attacked Airachnid. "How did you get out of your base?!" Airachnid demanded. "We were never in there! You shot at a giant rock! Nice try!" Arcee smirked and cut Airachnid with the blades on her arms.

Megatron heard Arcee. "Argh! Nightstar! She gave me false information!" Megatron spoke to himself. He was furious. He needed to let out some anger.

He charged towards Optimus and sucker punched him in the jaw. Optimus stumbled backwards. "Ohhhh that felt good!" Megatron said smirking.

Both Decepticons and the Autobots were in a furious and heated battle. Neither side was faltering or backing down.

The fight lasted for a long while. During the entire battle Megatron was thinking up numerous ways to torture and end Nightstars life.

No one betrays Lord Megatron and gets away with it.