9. Something More

Skyfrosts POV
Location: Unknown

I'd been flying for a while now. So long it's now pitch black outside. I don't even know where I am. I'm lost.

Considering the skies were as black and pitiless as Megatrons soul. I decided to transform into my ground vehicle and started driving with my headlights on.

I was so tired! I wanted to go back to the safety of the Autobot base and just lay on my berth. But, no. I'm not going back.

So many things were going through my processor.

Do I return to the Nemesis, tell Lord Megatron I failed? No. Way too dangerous, he'll have my head!

But I can't return back to the Autobot base. Well not so much can't, I don't want to. I can't face Smokescreen or anyone for that matter. I'm so tired, of everything. Keeping up the charade, taking beatings from Megatron, the war. Everything.

I slowed down, now strolling along the roads. I kept driving like that until my headlights fell upon something white. 'Great, just great!'

I slowed to a stop, transforming. "What do you want, Smokescreen?" I spat.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok." he replied quietly.

"Well. I'm fine! So goodbye." I turned and started walking. I'd been flying and driving literally all day my legs felt as if they were going to give way any second now, I really needed to recharge.

"Sky, wait!" He called out while grabbing my servo, making me turn to face him. My faceplate was full of sadness and regret as was his. "What Smoke." I questioned softly.

"Look. . . I'm super sorry for hitting you, not a moment goes by when I don't regret what I did to you." He started, "And I know I'm the stupidest 'Bot on Cybertron, well, Earth, but I'm really sorry for everything and I shouldn't of yelled at you and-" I had heard enough, I cut him off by gently planting my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled away, I couldn't hold the tears in any more. I burst out crying, "I- I'm s-sorry Smokescreen." I cried between sobs. He pulled me into a tight and warm embrace, I buried my helm into his chassis. "Shhh It's ok, we both made mistakes." He cooed as he rubbed a servo on my back.

My crying slowed and finally stopped, he kept hugging me. The silence was comfortable and needed between the two of us. It was a little too silent, as I fell asleep.

Smokescreens POV

Location: Unknown

I kept hugging her after she stopped crying. Man, it felt good to have her back. I never wanna lose her again.

Suddenly I felt her drop, I caught her before she hit the floor. I lifted her up only the see her optics closed and her chassis rising slowly, up and down, up and down. I kissed her helm gently and picked her up, bridal style.

I started walking back to base, luckily she hadn't driven too far from base, the distance was manageable. Once we got inside, it was sort of late. Arcee, Bee and Bulk had taken their human allies home and everyone was in their berthroom recharging.

I carried Sky to her berthroom, and laid her gently on her berth.

General Narration

Location: Autobot Base

Sky had gotten at least half the recharge she needed while Smokescreen carried her back to base.

Once Smoke placed her on her berth she awoke. "Smoke?" She asked half awake. "Yeh Sky?" he replied back. "I'm sorry, and thankyou." She said as she stood up to face him. "Me too, and you're welcome." He replied with a smile across his faceplate.

He couldn't stop himself.

He walked up to her and pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. She slowly lifted her leg up a little so that it wrapped around his. Smokescreen let one of his servos fall as he held her leg and supported her as he carried her to her berth.

He laid her down so that he was on top. He held her waist with one servo, propping himself up with the other.  'What am I doing?! I'm a 'Con! He's a 'Bot! This can't happen. . . But. . . I can't stop myself' Skyfrost thought to herself in the heat of the moment.

Suddenly Smoke pulled away. "Something wrong?" Sky asked, while smirking, hinting that he didn't have to stop. "Oh I just remembered something, and you should probably know about it, since it concerns you." He explained. "Ok go on." She said. "Optimus knows about us." He said simply. "Wait- what!? How!?" She exclaimed, starting to freak out. "Don't worry. He's ok with it. But he wouldn't let me leave my berthroom to help you escape the Nemesis unless I told him why I was so determined to get to you." He explained. "Oh ok well, thanks for telling me." She said while smiling.

Smokescreen lowered his helm a little. "Now, where were we?" He whispered. Sky giggled and kissed him. They continued like that for a while until they both heard two transforming sounds. They both pulled away curious as to what the sound was.

They each looked at each others chassis. "Uh, Smoke, your spark chamber is opened." She whispered. "So is yours." He simply replied still staring at her purple-blue spark. It was beautiful, as was his icy-blue spark.

"What's happening?" Skyfrost asked, confused. "I- I think. . ." he trailed off as their sparks began to do something. A shard of Skyfrost's spark flew into the air between them and was met by a shard of Smokescreens spark. The two shards danced and spun around in the air for a little while before Smokescreens shard went into Skyfrost and hers into Smokescreen. Then both their spark chambers closed simultaneously.

"Did we just-" She started. "Yep, yep I think we did. . .we're. . . bonded." He finished for her. They both smiled at each other. Sky jumped up and hugged Smoke around his neck tightly, he returned the embrace. 

They both laid on the berth. Skyfrost lying on top of him, her helm and servo resting on his chassis, while he wrapped one of his strong securing arms around her.

"Goodnight sweetspark." He said quietly.

"Goodnight Smoke." She said back.

There was silence as they drifted into recharge, until Smokescreen spoke up.

"I love you."

Sky froze, she never thought she'd hear anyone ever say that to her again after Nightblade, her dear brother, became one with the AllSpark.

"I love you too." She finally said back, and she meant every word.