3. Rookies First Fight

Autobot Base:

General Narration:

Skyfrost had spent her first night with the Autobots. And honestly, it went very well. The Autobots were getting ready for a mission, Ratchet had detected an energon signature. Though small the Autobots could use all the energon they can get.

Skyfrost's POV:

'Well, here goes first day with the Autobots. Hopefully I don't do anything stupid to blow my cover!' I thought to myself as I stretched and walked out of my berthroom. "Hey Sky! Good Morning, recharge well?" Smokescreen asked as he saw me walk out. "Um hey Smoke. Yeh I recharged pretty well thankyou." I replied back. "C'mon boss wants us in the main room. I think Rach' detected an energon signature." He said while he walked up the hallway, I followed close behind.

We both entered the main room only to hear Optimus giving out orders.

"Ratchet has detected two energon signatures. One greater than the other, we will send two teams to each location. Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee you will accompany me, and Smokescreen, you will groundbridge to the smaller energon signature."

'What?!' I thought to myself. "Optimus, with all due respect, I may be new to the team but I believe I am capable of checking out an energon signature." I reassured him, a little hurt that he thought I couldn't take a little energon mine! 'I MAY be a femme but I ain't WEAK!' I thought to myself.

It was silent, as Optimus thought it over for a while. "Very well, you may go with Smokescreen and assist him." He finally said."Haha! Rookie gets her first fight today!" Bulkhead laughed. 'Agh I am NOT a rookie! I could take you out in my sleep!' I thought to myself before snapping back into reality. "Thankyou Optimus." I said as I turned to Smokescreen, who had a small smile on his faceplate.

We both walked through the groundbridge and appeared in a rocky wasteland. Smokescreen walked around with an energon detector and it lead us to a solid cliff. "Energon must be behind or within this giant rock." he explained. "Shoot it?" I asked transforming my servos into blasters that emitted a purple-blue glow. He smirked back at me, "Shoot it." he agreed before doing the same as I did with his servos.

We started shooting at the cliff but were interrupted by a blue-green portal opening behind us. With two old friends coming out.

Knockout. And. Starscream.

'Oh yippee I am SO not gonna blow my cover today!' I thought to myself trying to contain my anger.

"Cons'!" Smokescreen yelled out, re-aiming his blasters to the two Decpeticons. "Sky! You take Knockout I'll get Screamy!" Smokescreen ran towards Starscream. Which left me with dear Knockout. He gave me the 'how's-your-life-been-with-the-Autobots' look before we ran at each other.

We went into a locked position, with both my servos in his, as we pushed against each others strength. "Knockout! What're you doing here?!" I quietly screamed at him, so I could express my anger at him but also not be heard by my 'teammate'. "Hey, the Big M wanted us here to investigate the energon signature. Can't really say 'no'." He said, just before I did a 360 and kicked him in the chassis, making him stumble back. he stared at his chassis for a moment longer, "Did you just- my finish- you- WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He exclaimed to me. I couldn't help but laugh.