6. Plans Being Put Into Motion

General Narration

Sky had spent more and more time with Smokescreen and was growing closer to him every day. Though some events were going to happen today that might break her spark or his if she doesn't play her cards right.

She was in the main room with the whole gang. "Optimus there's Decepticon activity going on, though I'm not detecting any signs of energon, I have no idea what the Decepticons are doing out in the open." Ratchet explained to his leader. "We will go and investigate, Smokescreen, Bumblebee and Arcee, with me. Bulkhead remain here for backup." Optimus ordered 'And once again, I'm stuck at base. Ugh!' Skyfrost thought to herself. "Ratchet, fire up the groundbridge, Autobots roll out." Optimus ordered. Smokescreen flashed a smile at Sky before he transformed and drove through the swirly blue-green portal.

"Ratchet, why am I never allowed on missions?!" Skyfrost whined. "Because you're an inexperienced rookie." He replied flatly. 'Geez harsh much?'  Skyfrost thought to herself. "Don't worry soon enough you'll be ready to go out into the field." Bulkhead cheered as he pat Skyfrost on the back, but considering he's a wrecker his 'pat on the back' is more like a 'whack to your back'. Skyfrost stumbled forward, rolling her stiff shoulders from Bulkheads hit.

"So Rach', what do you think the 'Cons are doin there?" Bulkhead asked, trying to break the silence. "I am not entirely certain, they are either trying to start trouble or simply being foolish." Ratchet explained. "Either way Optimus and the others will kick their tailpipes!" Bulkhead cheered as he punched his fists together.

--------

It seemed like the entire Decepticon warship was there! Knockout, Breakdown, Airachnid, Starscream even Soundwave! And the Decepticon leader himself, Megatron!

Arcee was chasing Airachnid around, while Bumblebee and Knockout faced each other. Smokescreen took on Starscream as Optimus had an old show down with Megatron. But they were out numbered.

"Ratchet requesting immediate backup!" Optimus' voice rang through the com-link, Ratchet fired up the groundbridge, Bulkhead ran straight through and towards Breakdown. That was one down one to go, Soundwave. Soundwave had taken the liberty to help Starscream with his foe, Smokescreen.

Soundwave wrapped one of his tentacle-like arms around Smokescreens servo as he was about to throw a punch at Starscream, Soundwave pulled all the way back, flinging Smokescreen over himself and onto the hard rocky ground.

Optimus saw and was not going to stand by as one of his Autobot followers got the scrap pounded out of them. Desperate times call for desperate measures. "Ratchet, Skyfrost is needed on the battlefield right away!" Optimus ordered. "Ready Frost?" Ratchet asked cautiously. "Born ready." She said back, completely psyched she was allowed to go to battle. She ran through only to find her entire Decepticon brethren, fighting her new 'allies'.

Skyfrost's POV

"Skyfrost assist Smokescreen immediately!" Optimus called out to me before throwing a punch at Megatron. I nodded and ran towards him knowing exactly who I was going to tackle.

Catching him off guard I managed to jump Starscream and pin him down. "Ugh filthy Autobot scum! You- Oh, why hello, Skyfrost!" Starscream said, happy to see his old teammate once again. We both smirked at each other before he 'pushed' me of and we started shooting at each other.

We managed to get a greater distance away from the other 'Bots so I could fight and talk to Starscream without being noticed or heard.

"So how's life been?" I asked. "Quite dull without your sense of humour around the warship!" He joked. "Haha, well hopefully I'll only need to be here a little while longer." I said back. "Yes indeed, that wretch Airachnid managed to slither her way back onto this ship! Honestly, Lord Megatron wouldn't be able to tell if she was scheming against him if she laid out all her plans in front of him!" Starscream yelled, quite annoyed.