17. Lies

General Narration

Location: Autobot Base

Smokescreen paced around the entire base waiting for Optimus to give the 'ok'. He wanted to move out at soon as possible.

He walked into the main room and saw all the 'Bots prepping their weapons, checking their cannons and Optimus at the computers locking in coordinates.

"The ground bridge is ready." Ratchet informed to his leader.

"Autobots transform, and roll out!" Optimus called out, signally their leave.

All the Autobots drove through the groundbridge at full speed. They exited finding themselves on the flight deck of the Nemesis.

"Look for an entrance into the ship. Spread out." Optimus ordered.

Arcee and Bumblbee, being the smallest, raced around quickly, looking for an entrance. Arcees skill in the stealth department helped greatly, avoiding sensors and killing any Vehicons out on security watch.

"Optimus I've found a door leading to the hallway of the Nemesis." Arcee spoke through her comm-link.

"Well done, Arcee. Autobots move to Arcees location." Optimus commanded.

All the 'Bots moved towards their femme friends location and awaited their orders from their leader.

"We will head inside, try to avoid all possible contact with Decepticons we go in get out." Optimus ordered.

They all nodded at the tall Autobot.

The Autobots headed inside the Nemesis. Silently.

"Arcee Smokscreen and Bumblebee go down the east wing. Bulkhead and myself shall investigate the west wing." Optimus commanded, full of authority.

His followers set out and followed his orders without complaint.

Smokescreen was silent the entire trip. Determined to find and save his sparkmate.

Smokescreens POV

I stalked down the cold hallways of the Nemesis with Arcee and Bumblebee behind me.

I entered every room. Checking every corner.

Killing every Vehicon.

This is the second time my sparkmates been captured! Why is it always her?! I just want her to be safe.

"Smokescreen! Slow down. This is a stealth mission not a speed mission! We need to find Frost with as little Decepticon contact as possible!" Arcee scolded.

I just ignored her. If I listen to her and reply, I'll lose it. It's bad enough my sparkmate may be in danger, I don't need to be creating tension within the team.

I continued going my way at my current speed. I saw Arcee roll her optics at my stubbornness.

We came to another door. It opened quickly and revealed our three forms to four Vehicons.

"Lord Me-" one Vehicon started comming Megatron before I shot him in the head.

Bumblebee and Arcee charged towards another Vehicon each, slicing them open and blasting holes in them.

I turned to the fourth one still standing, but frozen in fright. I punched him in the helm and he stumbled back. Catching him off guard I pinned him to the nearest wall and started interrogating him.

"Where is Megatron!!" I shouted. "T-the communications hub. U-up the front of the ship!" He stuttered. "Good. Now. Where's Skyfrost?!" I demanded. "Who?" He asked, terrified for his life.