14. Stuck

I've been in this hell hole for what feels like weeks.

Megatron doesn't know that Knockout and Starscream give me small doses of energon every now and then. If they hadn't, I'd be dead long ago.

Knockout managed to patch up my wing a few nights ago.

Despite being locked up in this cell this haven't been too bad.

It could be worse. Much. Worse.

I managed to force myself to sleep last night. I had enough energy to get up.

I walked towards the cell doors looking for a way out.

I searched the outer area. Yes! A control panel. If I press the right button it'll unlock the doors.

I slid my arm through the bars and tried to press the button. Agh! To far. My arm won't reach, guess I'm back to square one.

Wait! My sword!

The gears shifted on my back and I reached back to grab my blade. I put my arm through the bars again and swung the sword around hoping I'd hit a button.

I hit about 4 buttons before I finally hit the button that opened the cell door. Yes!

I put my sword back on my back and the gears shifted back. I ran out and into the hallway. Gotta get off.

I was in the bottom half of the ship and needed to get up.

I ran through many hallways and kept turning left and right dodging all Vehicons. All was going perfectly, until. . .

Sound wave.

He was at the end of the hallway. I heard Vehicons behind me. No way out. I'm gonna have to fight Soundwave.

I readied my blasters and ran at him. His tentacle like arms came out and I flipped over him. Shooting him in the back. He stumbled forward but quickly regained his footing, whacking me to the side with one of his arms.

Before I could get up his tentacles wrapped around me. I squirmed and struggled but it was no good.

Soundwave pulled me up to face him. He started recording me, my guess, he's sending the video to Megatron to aware him of my escape. I am so dead.

"Agh move her to the cells on the upper level! I'll be with her shortly." I heard Megatron through Soundwaves comm.

Before I knew it I was hanging from the ceiling by laser cuffs(just imagine when Arcee was captured by Airachnid and hung up, in the flashback. If you've watch transformers: prime). I hung there for a while and awaited Megatron. This'll be fun.

I swung around in the cuffs trying to break free, even though I know there's no way of getting free of these cuffs without the control panel. I wasn't going to give up.

But I froze dead in my movement when the doors slid open to reveal a very tall, a very dark, a very angry Megatron.

He walked up to me with his ever-so-slow stride and stopped when he was about 10cm away from me.

I avoided his optics, looking at the ground the whole time.

I heard him scowl right before he punched me with great force in my abdomen. I winced in pain as a surge of agony flowed though my body.

"You will look me in the optics and face your punishment like a true Cybertronian!" Megatron yelled.

"I rather die, my spark lying with the Autobots than ever take orders from you ever again." I spat.

Megatron grabbed my helm with his servo and forced me to look at him.

"So you admit it! You're an Autobot scum now!" He said disgusted. There was a long pause.

". . . Yes." I said, not regretting saying it a single bit.

Megatron let go of my helm, tossing it to the side a little as he did. "Agh! I will not kill you. That is too easy and hardly a fitting punishment." He started.

"Well I can't think of any other options cause if you don't kill me. I'm either stuck in here or out there working for you. And I am not working for you." I said strongly, not giving him any chance to see me weak.

"Oh I do believe you will work for me especially after I show you a little something." Megatron said deviously as he walked towards the control panel. He pressed a few buttons and the cuffs disappeared.

I fell to the ground hitting my knees. I stood on all fours, one servo clutching my abdomen from Megatrons recent beating.

"Come with me. Try anything and I will rip your wings off where you stand and toss them off the ship." He threatened. I looked at him, my optics full of hatred and vengeance. Not my wings, anything but my wings. I had to obey him. I stood up weakly and followed him down the hallways.

"W-Where are we going?" I said weakly. No answer. I just rolled my optics and continued following him.

We finally stopped at. . . Shockwaves lab?

"Why are we at Shockwaves lab? So you can torture me more? It won't work. Torture me all you want I won't work for you." I said stubbornly.

"If I have to, I will torture you. But that is not why we are here." He explained as the doors opened. No one was in there.

He strode in as I limped in. I looked around the dark lab, there were tables with torture instruments and computers on one side of the room.

Ancient Cybertronian remains and extinct creatures were floating in tubes filled with liquid keeping them from rusting or dying.

I cautiously walked over to where Megatron was genuinely curious as to what he wanted to show me.

"Look." Megatron said flatly. "It's pitch black, there's nothing there." I said frustrated.

He pressed a button turning the lights on.

No. I-it can't be. How?!

Woohoooo cliffhanger!!! Any guesses what it might be???? Hehe I'll update soon dw love all u readers!! Pls vote and comment and share the book to your friends. I'm having so much fun writing these chapters it's getting good. Promise 😈 😘 keep reading lovelies!!