Chapter 24

"Caleb that's not funny." I say to him for scaring the shit out of me as I walked into his room after his mom let me in. She is a very lovely person. But anyway he's on the floor on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry. Its just I didn't mean to scare you on purpose. Oh shit that was hilarious." he says sitting up.

"You jerk." I tell him punching him in the arm as hard as I could.

"Ow that actually hurt." he says rubbing his arm.

"Good."

"Come on let's go get something to eat. Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to the diner. I'm in the mood for one of their milkshakes." I say as he grabs my hand walking to his car.

We get there in about 15 minutes. When we get there we are seated into one of the booths and make our orders.

"Yes can we have two orders of the cheeseburger combo and two strawberry milkshakes." Caleb orderes for us.

"Alrighty. Your order will be right up." The waitress tells us.

"Thank you."I say to her as she goes to place our order.

"So have you had any of those weird dreams lately?" he asks me

"No I haven't. Just the ones I told you about." I tell him honestly

"What do you think they ment?"

"To be honest I have no idea."

"Well I do." he says proudly

"Oh do enlighten me."

"I think that they were about the guy you should be with. But because you had that conflict with Jack you didn't know who you wanted to be with. So it was in a way your subconscious telling you to pick someone."

"When did you get so into the psychology of dreams?"

"Just recently. But I'm being honest. Well that's what I think those dreams ment."

I think he might be right but I don't tell him that cause it'll just feed his ego.

"Could be. But anyway are you going to miss me when I go visit my dad in Germany?"

"Of course I will miss you. Who am I going to bother when your away?"

"Well you have siblings. And your football buddies."

"Not the same babe." he says and that brings a smile to my face.

"I'll bring you back something."

"You better. But weren't you supposed to have gone for Thanksgiving?"

"I was but my parents decided that Christmas break would be better."

And that's how our meal goes. We make small banter and have deep conversations.

We finish our meal and like always he pays. Then we head to his car and he drives me home.

"You wana come in?" I asks once we're in front of my house.

"No I promise my little brother we would go look for a Christmas tree." he tells me.

"Oh okay then. Text me later."

"Yeah. Oh hey I wanted to tell well ask you something."

"Sure what is it."

"Well before your dad left he came to my house to talk to me."

"He did?" I asks really confused."What did you guys talk about?"

"He basically warned me that if I hurt you he will come from Germany and kick my ass." he tells me and I let out a small chuckle.

"That's my overprotective dad for you." He smiles at that."But what were you going to ask me?"

"Oh right. Well when we were talking I asked if it would be umm okay with him if I- we date." At that my heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest.

"Mel say something." I didn't realize that I was just staring at him.

"You asked my dad for permission to date me? What did he say?"

"Not just him but your mom and they both said yes. Your mom was a little more excited thought."

"Of course she was." I say smiling
"You haven't answered my question though. Oh you don't want to date me. Do you? Oh I read the signals wrong. I feel like an idiot. I'm sor-"

I don't let him finish because I slide over in the bench and kiss him. Oh I kiss him with so much passion. It takes a couple of seconds for him to react but he kisses me back.

"Does that answer your question?"I asks him when we finally part for air.

"I don't think so. You have to say the words too."

"Caleb Evans I would like no love to be your girlfriend!" I say excitedly.

"Girlfriend. That sounds hot." he says as he leans in to kiss me again.

"I should go my mom is probably waiting by the door to know what just happened."

"Yeah. My little brother is probably going to kick me for taking long."

I get out of his truck and start heading to my door but he calls me and I turn back.

"See you later girlfriend."

"Bye boyfriend."

Boyfriend. Ahhh! Caleb Evans my first official Boyfriend. Who would have thought I would be the girlfriend of someone as hot as him? I think to myself as I walk in the door to my house. My mom like I predicted waiting by the door for me. So I tell her the happy news. Caleb Evans and I Melony Clark are official dating. I dont know who was happier her or me.

I walk to my room but it actually feels like I'm floating.

"What's up with you?" Ceasar ask scaring.

Why is it that I get scared easily?

"Jesus Ceasar you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry. But anyway why does it look like you are going to have a permanent smile on your face?"

"Because Ceasar I am really extremely happy!"

"Yes I know that but why?"

"Caleb and I are dating!"

"Jason owes me twenty bucks."

"What?"

"We made a bet on how long it would take you two to get together. He said until next year but I said before Christmas."

"I'm not even mad about that. I'm just really happy to be mad at that. Now I'm gonna go call my best friend and tell her this happy news. Goodnight sweet brother."

"Its six in the afternoon." he calls behind me.

"Whatever."

So I go to my room and call Taylin and tell her the good news.

"Jason owes me twenty bucks." she says.

"You too."

And she tells me about the bet as well. Who knew my family and best friend liked to gamble.

Its about ten o'clock when I get ready for bed. My phone vibrates on my night stand indicating that I have a message.

Caleb:Goodnight Girlfriend. :-*

Me:Goodnight Boyfriend

I put my phone to charge and then get comfortable in my bed. I close my eyes and drift to sleep but I can feel the smile on my face.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
:-* Kissing face if you were confused about that. Hope you guys liked this chapter. This story is coming to an end. I'm not sure how many more chapters though.

Have a goodnight!