Chapter 27

"I'll miss you bug." my dad says as we wait for my plane to start boarding.

"Ama miss you too dad. I'm coming for summer don't forget."

"Summer. That's a long time to wait." he says

"Dad the time is gonna fly by. Just you wait." I tell him

"Flight 507 to Los Angeles is now boarding." we hear on the intercome.

"That's me." I say

"Text me once you land."

"I will dad. Bye. Love you." I say giving my dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too bug." he says returning the hug and kiss.

So I make my way to my plane. Another twelve hour flight. Ugh. The plane did not even have good wifi. And I have no book to read.

×Twelve Hours Later×

"Finally." I say to myself as the plane lands.

It was a horrible flight. Worse than the first one. There was a couple behind me that would not shut up. They kept arguing and it was annoying. I'm glad I won't ever see them again. And the weird thing was that they looked my age or maybe a little older. The girl's name was Ana. I only know because the guy kept saying her name angrily. Once we landed I made my way to the girl and made sure thw guy wasn't there ans told her that she should leave him because he was acting like an idiot over something that wasn't her fault. She only gave me a sad smile. That's not any of mt business anyway.

But anyway I get of the plane and head to baggage claim. I'm not really sure who is picking me up though.

"Hey Melony." I hear a voice say next to me. And I know exactly who it is.

"Hey." I say

"How was your flight." he asks

"Ugh worst flight ever." I say and he chuckles

"Should we find your bags?" he asks

"Yeah."

So we wait for the conveyor belt to bring my bags around because I was to lazy to actually go get them.

They finally come around and he helps me carry them to his car. And we make our way to my house.

"Do you wanna stop somewhere to eat lunch? My treat." he asks.

Here's my chance to talk to him. Here's my chance to set things straight.

"Yeah that sounds great." I finally say.

So we stop at the dinner. Out of all places. But I kinda missed their cheeseburgers.

We are seated in a booth. And make our orders.

"Can I have the cheeseburger combo bit with a strawberry milkshake and an apple pie as well as a brownie." I'm hungrier than I though I was.

He makes his order and then the waitress leaves us.

"So how was Germany?" he asks

"It was amazing. I'm going back during the summer."

"What was your favorite thing about Germany?"

"Everything. There was this museum that I'm in love with. I could spend everyday there. Two weeks wasn't enough."

"What's the museum called?"

"Bode museum."

"I'll google it later."

"Jack?" I say after a couple of minutes went by. This is now or never."We need to talk." I tell him just as the waitress brought our food.