Chapter 4

Mason's POV

Yes it was finaly Friday. I couldn't wait for the party and especially to dance with Melony. Austin and I were finishing setting up with help of his girlfriend Julie and my sister Rose. They made the perfect couple hopefully one day Melony and I could be the couple everyone is jealous of. Melony I couldn't stop thinking about her. We actually started having real conversations. I have gotten to know her over the past few days. She is amazing. Every time i think of her a smile appears on my face.

"You are thinking of Melony aren't you?"Asked Austin

"How did you know."

"That smile on your face. Its the same one you get when you talk to me about her."

"Well she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world!"

"Hey what about me?" Asked Rose.

"Well you are a different type of beautiful" I replied with a smirk on my face

"Haha very funny. Your sister is beautiful Mason." I heard Julie say from where she was hanging lights.

"I know she is but I call her ugly so she won't get a boyfriend."

"Very protective." Said Julie in responds.

"What if she dosen't come Mason. What are you going to do?" Asked Austin.

"She is coming. She confirmed it." I said.

I think she is coming. I thought to myself. Hopefully she will.

Melony's POV

"Do I really have to wear this dress?" I asked Taylin. The dress was beautiful but it wasn't me. I prefer something more simple. Like a little black dress. But no Taylin bought this one for me. It was a purple, strapless, up to the knee, and heart shaped at the top.

"Yes. Jack is going to be there and he has to see what he could have had. And Mason will love it."

"But it just not me."

"Exactly. Besides you look good in that dress!"

"Really you think so? OK I'll wear the dress. Now the black booties or the black heels?"

"Booties" We both said at the same time. This made us giggle

She was wearing a pink dress that went perfect with her skin tone. It was also strapless. But it was more simple than mine, and with her accessories she ad on it was perfect. I had a bow necklace on that went perfect with the dress. We were finally ready and we headed of to the party. Hopefully it would be a great night. One to remember.