Chapter 6

Melony's POV

It was Monday morning and I was in bed waiting for my alarm to ring. I kept thinking about Mason and the way he kissed me. I thought I would feel fireworks but nothing, nothing compare to the way Jack kissed me. Oh how much I missed Jack. But it was for the best. He looks happy. Right? I mean he is having a baby with the girl he loves. Or does he even love her? But what if the baby turns out not being his. What will happen to us? I cant live without him. I just wish he would text me or call. Or should I contact him first? I almost got a heart attack. My brother walked in my room.

"OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Is that all I get. I been gone for two years and that is all I get?"

"No I am just surprised." I said getting out of bed. I gave him a huge hug.

"I missed you little sister."

"I missed you too big brother. Are you done with your sophomore year of college?"

"Yes I am actually."

"Do you know what your career is going to be or not yet?"

"Yes I do. An architect."

"Nice. So have you seen mom and dad yet?"

"Yes they just left for work. I made breakfast so when you are ready you can come down and eat."

"O.K."

"Don't take long." He said closing the door to my room

I was so happy Jason was back from Minnesota. I missed him so much. We got along perfectly. Not like me and my other brother he is a pain in the ass when he is home. I opened my closet and picked out my clothes for the day. I went into my bathroom and took the fastest shower I have ever took. I changed and just put my hair up into a cute messy bun. I ran down stairs into the kitchen and saw what Jason made for breakfast. Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on top with a glass of milk. Our favorite. We sat down and talked until it was time for me to go to school. He drove me to school to catch up more.

"Wow so Jack is having a baby?'

"Yeahh he is." I said with a frown.

"Whats wrong? Why the frown?"

"Its that I was starting to like Jack and it broke my heart when he told me" I replied with a tear escaping my eye.

"Oh Mel don't cry." he said wiping the tear away.

"I know I shouldn't but its hard."

"I can imagine. So how is Taylin?" I appreciated the subject change

"She is doing excellent."

"Still living in that huge house"

"Yup"

"Here we are. I'll pick you up after school."

"OK see you later alligator."

"In a while crocodile."

I got of the car and walked to my locker where Taylin was waiting for me. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Whats with the grin Tay?"

"Well that guy who drove you to school made someone jealous."

"Hahahaha omg."

"Whats so funny?"

"That's my brother Jason he's back from college."

"What? Hahaha. That is funny."

"But who got jealous?"