Chapter 14

Mason's P.O.V

*After Hanging Up*

She said yes! I though she was going to say no. She has been hanging out with Jack lately so I figured they were a thing now or something. But she said yes! I just couldn't stop smiling to myself. I went to sleep that night happy. I can not wait til Friday.

Melony's POV

Why did I say yes. What is wrong with me. I want nothing to do with him yet here I am telling him yes to going to the carnival with him. What am I going to tell Jack. It's not like we're a thing but still he his going to be super pissed. I guess I'll deal with it later. Can Friday come and be over with.

It was Monday morning and I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and just sighed at how tired I looked. I got ready for school and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I was running late so i grabbed a banana and a granola bar. Then i grabbed my bag and my keys.

"I'm leaving" I yelled to whoever was home.

I got in my car and turned on the radio just as Taylor Swift new song came on. Which was actually really good. I pulled up to the parking lot and parked in my spot. Not to far and not to close fron school. I went to my locker to get my book for first period. As I was closing my locker I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Mason"

"Hey. So I wanted to make sure I didn't dream our conversation the other day."

"No you didn't dream the conversation." I said smiling.

"Ok good so we are going to the carnival together?" Just as he said that Jack came over to us. Great.

"Yup we still are going together."

"Great I'll see you around. Bye"

"Bye."

"So you're going to the carnival with him." Jack said

"Yeah why not? I mean it can give me a chance to talk to him and clear things out maybe we can be friends why not."

"So you just want to be friends with him nothing else." he said with a grin.

"Yup. I have another guy that I would like to get serious with." I replied with my own grin.

"Oh really who?"

"Josh Hutcherson."

"Oh. I taught..." He didn't finish because I pecked his lip just as the bell rang and I left him standing there. I walked to class giggling to my self. He is so cute.

It was lunch time and i was starving. As I was walking to go find Taylin someone grabbed my hand and pushed me up against a wall.

"Payback for what you did this morning." Jack said as he kissed me hard on the lips.

"I should do that more often then." I said as we parted lips. "I'm hungry so I am going to go find Taylin and her man so we can get food." I said pulling away from him.

"Actually I had my mom bring us lunch so lets go find a table and wait for them. Sounds good."

"Sounds perfect but you have to tell me what she brought you."

"Her delicious sandwiches."

Here is the thing I don't know how she does it but his mom makes the best sandwiches ever.

We made our way to where his friends and Taylin were.

"So you are going to the carnival with Mason? Why?" Taylin ask after I told her about Mason.