Chapter 8

It has been a week since I got the texts from Mason and Jack. I pretend that I didn't get any texts around them. Me and Taylin were in first period and it was Friday. As class began the teacher introduced a guy name Chris Anderson. He was the new kid to the school. I looked over at Tay and her I could tell by the way she looked at him she liked him. He walked past us and sat behind Tay.

"Hey I'm Melony and this is my partner in crime Taylin." I said to him.

"Hi I'm Chris. Its nice to meet you both. Do you guys mind helping me find my other classes?"

"No problem. Oh well we have second period together and we all have the same lunch. I can show you your third and fourth and if you want we can show you around school at lunch."

"Sounds great."

First period went by quick me and Tay got to know Chris. He has never been to an actual school. He has been home schooled ever since kindergarten. He has a twin sister named Joanna. And for the past ten years him and his family have been traveling. His parents finally decided to settle down so they could have a normal life . Chris and I walked into class and I introduced him to our teacher Mrs. Miller. She is in her early thirties, married, is six months pregnant with her first child-its a boy by the way-, and has red hair, she is really pretty too. She taught computers. And she loves football her favorite team is the Denver Broncos

"OK well Chris welcome to our school. Home of the Knights. Pick anywhere you would like to sit and Melony here will tell you about our project we are starting today." Mrs. Miller said smiling.

"Thanks. So Melony is your friend Taylin single or..." Chris said

"Call me Mel. And actually she is single." I said with a grin as we walked to our computers.

"Oh... So whats our project about."

"Where you would like to travel one day except any planets or the moon or anywhere you could get shot." I said with a small smile at the end. He smiled too at least someone gets my jokes

"Nice. So what place did you pick."

"Australia." I said with an Australian accent and huge smile.

"Its really cool there actually."

"WHAT you been to Australia!?" I asked with excitement. He nodded his head and my mouth drop.

"I think you better close your mouth before flies go in there" He said with amusement.

"Sorry it just that you actually been to Australia? What is it like?"

"Very beautiful and amazing and different."

"Wow." was all I could say

"Yeah we lived there for a couple of months."

"Wow. So where do you want to go?"

"Well I always wanted to go to New Zeland."

Chris, Taylin and I became really good friends. And after two weeks he asked Taylin out and she accepted. The day she told me she was so happy I never seen her this happy. She told me "can you believe he Chris Anderson asked me Taylin Allen to be HIS Girlfriend!" I just giggled at how happy she was. I was very happy for her to but i cant hep to be jealous of her. But one of us deserves to be happy. I just cant stand that they show a little to much PDA infront of me. Today I told them that I they need to calm down with the PDA and being the third wheel but Chris laugh and told me " Get used to it Mel. We don't plan on stopping this." And they kissed again. Eww. I got up from the table and went to my locker. I don't even think they noticed when I left. Hopefully one day I find someone and wont feel like the third wheel. But I really am happy for them. As I walk to my locker I crash into someones back with a thump and land on the floor.

"Ow."

"Oh I'm so sorry..." his sentence trails of and I look at him and I cant find the words to say. Why does it have to be him of all people.

A/N

^^^^Hey guys i hope you guys like this chapter. Please let me know how u like it so far in the comments. And thanks for reading.^^^^^