Chapter 10

Jack's POV

I came home from school not wanting to talk to anyone. I was upset with myself. I hurt her so much yet i always tell her i love her after. I am a horrible person. I heard a knock at the door and i groaned.

"Go away."

"Jack that is no way to talk to your mother."

"Sorry mom come in."

"Honey we are going to a dinner party so get ready."

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes you do. Besides its at Melony's house."

"Oh." was all I managed to say. Maybe us being forced to be under the same room will give us a chance to talk.

"You OK honey?"

"No it just that i have screwed things up with her so much."

"You guys will patch things up don't worry."

"Thanks mom. Oh hey can I bring Ashton?"

"Sure thing honey. Its also my dinner party."

"Mom why are we going to a dinner party?"

"You'll see."

"What does that mean."

She just smiled and left closing my door. I got my phone and called Ashton. He answer after a couple of rings.

"Hey man what's up?" He answered with his mouth full of food most likely.

"Hey man you wana come to a dinner party with me?"

"Of course. If there's food I'm there. There will be food right?"

"No shit that's why it's called a dinner party. Anyway can you get here in like 30 40 minutes?"

"Yeahh I'll be there. By the way at who's house is it going to be at?"

"Umm at Melony's house."

"Oh interesting ..."

"I know I know. I just need you there in case she dosent want to talk to me."

"Well I taught you wanted me to go because you love me."

"Ash..."

"I'm just messing with you. I'll be there OK bye."

"Bye."

With that i went to take a shower wondering how Ash can't get full or fat. Also wondering what the "good news" was. And if Mel will want to talk to me. I didn't. take long getting ready. When I went downstairs Ash was already there. We got into the car and headed to her house.

Melony's POV

I was finishing doing my hair when Taylin came. After my mom told me that Jack was coming I called her and told her to get here ASAP. Which she did. She either was close by or broke some speed limits. But she was here. I wasn't going to go through this dinner alone. Especially not with this weird feeling I been having all day.

"So what's up? Why do you want me here?"

"Because I am not going to be able to sit at the table and not get up and punch Jack in the face."

She started to laugh. How could she laugh when I was freaking out? I found a small ball and threw at her.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For laughing at me. I'm like freaking out."

"OK I'm sorry."

"It's OK. By the way how did you get here so fast?"