Chapter 26

Germany is amazing! I love the culture the people I just love everything about it. I'm not ready to go back to the States. I wish I was staying for longer than two weeks. And I've only been here for one week.

Right now I'm at Bode Museum with my dad. The art and the sculptures are amazing. I have a new found appreciation for the arts.

"You ready to leave?" my dad asked

"Yeah I'm hungry." I replied and my dad chuckles at that.

We walk the 20 minutes to my dad's apartment in a comfortable silence.

"What would you like for diner." he asks as we walk into his apartment.

"I'd kill for one of your grilled cheese sandwiches." I say practically drooling.

"That's what you want for diner?" he asks as he looks at me with amusement and I just nod my head."Alright I'll get right on it. Go call your mother she's been texting me like crazy."

I chuckle and make my way to my room and call my mom. She picks up on the second ring.

"My darling how lovely for you to call." she says acting surprised."How's Berlin treating you." she asks me.

"Oh mom its amazing. I kinda don't want to go back." I say to her.

"Well to bad." she says."Your brothers are driving me crazy. I need you back here. And I miss you.

"Aww mom I miss you too. Just go hide out at the bakery or something." I say to her

"Its no use they come look for me. Jesus they're like four year olds." she says and we both laugh.

"How was Christmas by the way?"

"It was weird not having you here actually. Your presents are still under the tree." she tells me

"How many are there?" i asks jokingly

"Way to many to count actually." she says. Man I miss my mom.

"What time is it over there by the way?"

"Its about to be 1am."

"Oh I'm sorry mom I should have called earlier. I forgot Germany was six hours ahead."

"Its okay hun I couldn't sleep until you called."

"Mom I'm hanging up so you can get some sleep. Don't you have to get up early?"

"Yeah I actually do. Okay I'll let you go. Don't forget to call tomorrow." she tells me

"Okay goodnight mom. Have sweet dreams."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. The moment I hang up my dad calls me for diner.

"How's your mom?" my dad asks as we sit down to eat.

"Stressed out a little with the bakery. And the boys are acting like children." I tell him. Even though my parents divorced they're still friends I guess you can say.

"The boys will be boys." my dad says. And for the rest of the diner we just talk like the good old days.

"Alright bug I'm going to bed. Goodnight." my dad tells me after we finish washing the dishes.

"Goodnight dad." I reply to him as he walks to his room.

I look at the the clock which reads 8:30 pm. I decided to also call it a night as well.

I do my nightly routine and then head to my bed. Before I go to sleep I text Caleb.

Me:Goodnight Babe. I hope you have sweet dreams. I know you won't see this until you wake up so also Good Morning. Have a magnificent morning.

Its hard to talk to him with the time differences. But we do text each other. Its not the same thought. He has work early in the morning so I don't call him before he goes to bed. Knowing us we would talk for hours.

I didn't know how tired I was until my head hit the pillow and my eyes closed.

I'm back at the museum but there's no one else in there. Then I hear classical music. So I follow it. For some reason I am always barefoot in my dreams.

I have on a beautiful red gown on. It has a chain like beltat my waist. The straps are also chain like. I think I've seen Selena Gomez wear this dress before. My hair is down and in beautiful waves.

I finally found the room where the music was. And in the middle of the room was Caleb in a form fitting black suit. Even though he had his back to me I knew it was him. I just knew.

"Caleb." I called out and he turned around.

"Hello my love." he says as he walks towards me."You are looking quite beautiful."

"You're not to bad yourself." God he lookes so sexy in his suit. It fit him just right.

He starts leaning in to kiss me when out of no where he is thrown across the room. And in front of me is Jack.

"Hello my love." he says as well.

"Jack what are you doing here?"

"I came to win you back." he says with determination. I look at him confused.

Before I got the chance to say something he kissed hard on the lips. Just as he pulled away Caleb got back up and he had a look of hurt on his face.

"It will always be him wouldn't it." he says coldly to me.

"No Caleb. Its you I love you not him. Not anymore you should know that."

"I don't believe you." he says

"Caleb please..." I beg him

"Goodbye Melony." he says as he just disappears into thin air.

"It has always been you and me. It will always be you and me. Always." Jack says.

I was about to slap him when my phone rang waking me up.

I thought I was done with these stupid dreams.

I look to see who was calling but see it was an unknown number. Not sure if I should be glad or sad that my phone woke me up.

I think ama have to talk to Jack when I get back. Ama have to set things straight. Something I've been avoiding since I got together with Caleb. Ugh. I hate when my dreams are something meaningful. Stupid mind and these dreams.

I look at the time and see that it is one in the morning. I put my phone on silent this time and go back to sleep. Hoping that this time I get a better dream.

^^^^^^^^^

This story is coming to an end. About six or so chapters. I have the ending planned out already. See you guys on the next update.