Chapter 3

Mason's POV

I saw her walking with that guy ummmmm what was his name Joe John Jack there we go Jack. I don't like him mainly because he is so close to Melony. Melony she is so beautiful I smile when I think of her. I wounder if she still likes me. She never really showed that she liked me. She was very good at hiding it. I remember the day she came up to me to confess that she liked me. She was wearing a pale pink shirt with some leggings, shoes that matched her outfit perfectly, her hair curled to perfection, a hint of blush on her cheeks. She smelled like a field of roses. Her eyes the perfect shade of brown and her eyelashes long just how i like them. I wish I would have told her I like her back and not just "umm" I am an idiot. I have to grow some balls and tell her that i like her she certainly grew some. But how I hardly see her alone. It has to be soon thought. "Hey babe". I heard from behind me . Did I forget to mention i have a girlfriend her name is Daisy. We been together for almost six months. And I think I love her but i don't know.

" Hey sweetie."

" What were you thinking about."

" Nothing." I couldn't tell her I was thinking of another girl I had to lie to her.

" You sure it looks like you were thinking of something or maybe someone."

" Actually I was thinking about what we are gonna do on the weekend for your birthday?" I said as i held her hand.

" Hmmmm I don't know I haven't thought about that yet. Surprise me."

" OK well then I won't tell you it will be a surprise. By the way how's your mom." Her mom got into a car accident last week and she was out of the hospital now. Luckily she wasn't badly injured.

" She is happier at home than the hospital I'll tell you that. Its hard for her though since she can't do anything that will hurt her back. She has to sit and do nothing all day she dosen't like that."

" I can imagine my mom would be the same."

" Yeah. But anyway I missed you on Saturday."

" So did I."

" What did you do Saturday?"

" I went to the mall with the guys. How was your cousins wedding?"

" Not as bad as I thought it would be my sister and I....."

I learned to block her out and nod my head as she went on and on about the wedding as we walked to our first period. Melony was in there to with her friend Taylin. They both looked up as we walked in I smiled at her and she gave me a smile in return. Oh how much i love that smile of hers.

Melony's POV

" OK that was weird. First he comes up to us to say hi and now a smile what the fuck?"

" Beats me but I'm pretty sure the hi and the smile were meant for you not me."

" What do you mean?"

" I mean that he is starting to like you."

" Hahahahaa no. He has a girlfriend a pretty one too. Why would he like me? I don't even know what I saw in him. It wouldn't work out."

" Sure. But your right about his girlfriend she is pretty."

" Yeahh? But any way Jack asked me out and i told him to give two weeks a month tops to think about it. So what did you do on Sunday?" I said in a rush

" What he asked you out and you told him to give you a month to think about it what is wrong with you? He is a great guy you should give him a chance. He really likes you."