Chapter 2: Plot Twist

Ellington POV

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." I chant to myself watching the midnight shows. I can't sleep so I'm watching a mystery show.

Alexa. Alexa loved watching this show. My mind says. I shake my head away from the thought of her. I need a cigarette.

I get up and open the kitchen drawer. Tape. Scissors. Guitar picks. Drum sticks. No cigarettes.

It was storming outside. For the first time in forever it has been raining and thundering. We needed the rain.

I heard a clash of thunder making me jump. Dear god I know we needed rain but thunder?! That's insane.

That's when I heard it. A pounding on the door. Who could be here this late? I get up and walk over and open the door.

My heart dropped.

There was a girl I've seen before. Not in a while. She meant a lot to everybody especially to one person. I can't believe my eyes.

"E-Ellington. It's you." She says then flings her arms around me. I'm taken back for a minute realizing what's happening.

I push her away from me and go to the bathroom and shut the door. I look at myself in the mirror. With this, I slap my face. Hard.

This isn't a dream. This is real. Holy shit.

I open the door and go back to where she was. Her hair was messed up. She looked like she hasn't ate for months. Her eyes looked tired.

She looked pale, like she was almost dead. "I'm not dreaming right?" I ask. She nods.

"Where's everybody?" She asks. I could see the hope in her eyes that her love was here. I sigh.

I had so many questions for her. I just didn't know how to ask. Stop staring. I catch myself from staring at her.

Her. She. The blonde chick. All of her nicknames to my mind. Then I remember: It's all my fault she almost died.

Well, almost died.

I open my mouth to form out the way you say her name. I couldn't bare to say it out loud.

"Ellington stop. I'm not a ghost. It's a long story. I'll tell you okay?" She says getting up and putting her hands on my shoulders. She's still soaked.

"Maybe you should bathe first. I mean I'm sure Rydel will let you borrow some clothes. It's not like you haven't before." I assure her. I needed some time away from her.

"Okay." I heard her say then go to the hall bathroom then shut the door. Clicked. The door locked.

I go upstairs and barge into Rydel's room and shook her awake. "What.." She mumbles then opens her eyes. We stare at each other for a minute then she sits up. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Rydel.. Come here." I say and Rydel yawns. I grab her hand and got her out of her bed.

We stand by the door to the bathroom. I could tell Rydel was so confused. Soon, I guess we were heard. Ross and Rocky came and asked what we were doing. I told them to wait.

Then I heard the water turn off. She's coming out soon. I felt a pinch of excitement race through me.

The door unlocked. Soon. Rydel goes and gets some pajamas. Rocky stood beside me and was looking at me confused. "Trust me." I mutter. He rolls his eyes.

"Hard to when you abuse my sister." Rocky mumbles back. I roll my eyes. What a annoying ass.

The door opened and Ross's eyes widen out like they were going to pop out of his head. Rydel dropped her coffee along with the pajamas with her mouth gaped.

Meanwhile Rocky stared. "It's you." He says in shock finally. The chick nods and smiles. "It is me." Rocky shook his head.

Then he took me and went to his room and shut the door. I stared at him. "I know it's crazy."

"It is." He takes a moment to gain his sense of words.

"It's Alexa."

End of chapter 2

I hope you guys liked this chapter! You're probably in shock over this too though. But you'll see what happened to Alexa. I'm glad you guys liked the first chapter and I hope this one satisfies your likings!

Vote! Comment! It makes me happy. :)

Love

Zayne

QOTC: What do you think is going through Rocky's mind?