Chapter 26: Back

Rosie POV

I sigh and give up on trying to find my helmet. I guess I will walk after all. I start walking down the street with my converse clacking the ground as I walked. It usually takes about ten minutes to get to Courtney's house. I take out my iPod with my earbuds from my coat pocket and turn the music on with my headphones in my ears.

I had my music at full volume playing Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco. "Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you Miss Jackson." I sing quietly to myself.

The sun was shining so bright today, it seemed as if the sun was blindfolding me from my sight of seeing. I should've brought my sunglasses.

Suddenly, a hand goes over my mouth and I find myself screaming. Who ever has me in a hold has huge hands and has good strength. Please be Rocky. One of my ear buds falls out and I could feel someone's breath on my skin. "I'm back." A deep raspy voice says in my ear and I recognize it immediately and a tingle goes up my spin.

A hard metal thing hits me in the back of the head making me land on the ground feeling like I was going to pass out.

All I could hear was the song lyrics before I blacked out.

No ones gonna find Miss Jackson.

_________________________

I put the song up top in case you want to listen to it! Comment!!! Vote??

QOTC: who do you think grabbed Rosie?

P.S so sorry this is short