Chapter 23: Two Is Better Than One

Rydel POV

After a few hours with my brother, I head back home. By now, everyone would be soon coming home or being home already. I couldn't wait to tell Ellington. He was so happy the other time, what would be different?

I open the door to a very competitive game of monopoly in the process. Rocky, Ross, Rosie, and Ellington were all at the game table. "Mom's home." Rosie announces and Ellington right away stands up and looks at me. "You can count me out of the game." He mentions to Rocky before walking over and taking my hand in his.

"I need to tell you something." We both say at the same time then giggle. Ellington presses his lips to mine and I guide him to my room and he shuts the door behind him. I sit in my bean bag chair and he sits on the bed and lays down staring at the ceiling. "What do you need to tell me?" I ask quietly.

"So I was thinking that since Rosie is getting older.. We're getting sexualer-"

"That's not a word." I giggle and Ellington shushes me.

"You know what I mean. Anyways, I kinda bought us another house." He announces and I smile and stand up. I run and jump on the bed landing on top of him and I kiss him.

"You're the best you're the best you're the best. I love youuuuu." I grin excitedly. I'm so glad he's thought of that, I haven't considered that thought in a while. I mean, my brothers could be pains but any other way, they help a lot with Rosie. Ellington grabs my cheeks and pulls me down and kisses me.

Our lips connect in perfect sync as always and our mouths slightly open and Ellington's tongue glides into mine and my hands start going through his hair. My heart was beating faster and I push Ellington off the bed and he pulls me off with him. We break that kiss and he looks at me. "Now what were you going to tell me missy?" He kisses my neck as he asks this.

"U-um," I stutter not being able to talk from him kissing my neck. He stops and looks at me. "Ellington.. I'm pregnant!" I scream louder then I meant to. Ellington's face went from shock into confusion into excitement. He grabs my waist and plants a kiss on my nose.

"We are having another Ratliff?" He asks and I nod. A smile grows on his face. It reminds me of the first time I got pregnant and told Ellington.

Flashback

I lay on the bed and stare at Ellington as he takes his shirt off and tosses it to the side. He turns around and smirks at me. "Aren't you so memorized by my sexiness?" He asks and I roll my eyes throw a pillow at him. He puts on a pouty face and I stick my tongue out.

"You wish you were sexy." I say as I get under the covers. Ellington turns around and looks at me. "You don't think I'm sexy? Well.. No make out sessions with you anymore!" He bargains.

I can be fine without those, it's him I'm not sure about. A smile forms on my face. "Oh yeah, well that'll be okay with me. Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling are the most sexy men on earth." Ellington pulls another pouty face and I smile then pat the spot next to me. He gets under the covers and we lay facing each other.

"Guess what?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"What?" He asks running his fingers through my blonde hair. I smile at him and he returns it.

"You're really going to be a dad." I whisper and he grins and kisses my nose.

"And they will be the sexiest person in the world. People will wonder: Who had that good looking? Rydel and Ellington Ratliff." He smirks.

I throw my pillow at him.

End of flashback

"You're still not sexy." I remind him and he smiles at me.

"Keep telling yourself that babe."