Chapter 5: One Time

Rydel POV

These days, I have been feeling... Depressed. I hate it.

I fix myself a cup of coffee and go in the living room. Alexa and Rocky were cuddling watching the news. Who cuddles while watching the news? I sigh and sit in the recliner.

I guess they're all peachy. I sip my coffee in silence.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Ellington. I slapped him. I never slapped him before! It's just.. I felt anger rise inside me and before I knew it, my hand reached his cheek in a whack! I could tell that caught him by surprise.

Maybe I should move on.. But with who? Ellington, as far as I've known, was the only guy I'd ever want to spend forever with.

These days though, I'm not sure anymore.

"Rydel, Rydel, Rydel!" I suddenly go back into reality. Alexa was standing in front of me saying my name and snapping. "What?" I ask quietly.

"Are you okay?" She asks. I nod. Alexa stands there watching me probably debating on wether or not this was true.

I suddenly felt the urge to call Riker. I get up, in the process, spill all of my coffee onto Alexa. "Shit!" Alexa screams as my coffee spills all over her.

I couldn't help it but I felt the urge to laugh. I giggled and Alexa looked at me. Oops.

I went to the kitchen again, this time to see Ellington cooking scrabbled eggs for Rosie who was sitting at the table watching Teen Titans Go which I didn't think she even liked.

"You want some?" Ellington asks me. I look at him and he's looking at me. Kiss me damn it. I nod and he also nods as if we made a deal.

"Mommy, daddy read me a book this morning." Rosie smiles at me. I sit beside her.

"That's great." I say smiling. Alexa storms in and looks for a towel. When she couldn't find one, she turned and looked at me.

"Rydel, I don't know what got into you but I did nothing to you." She says. I nod. Of course she did nothing to me, she's Alexa.

I suddenly remember Riker. I get my phone and dial his number. Cmon Riker pick up.

Nothing.

Ugh, brothers.

Ellington puts the eggs on two places and places them in front of Rosie and I. I smile. "Thank you."

"Welcome." He replies quietly. I took a bite of my eggs and they were delicious.

"Ellington, can we speak alone for a minute?" I suddenly ask after I finish my plate. Ellington stares at me as if he's in a thought.

"Will you slap me again?" He asks. I shake my head. I stand up from my chair and he stands also.

I walked to my room and he followed. We walked in and I shut my door. We stand there staring at each other. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"So..." Ellington says awkwardly. I replied with "Sooooo".

Suddenly, the next moment I knew, Ellington and I were kissing. Not just kissing. Making out.

Ellington's lips start down my neck and I smile and bite my lip. This feels so good.

Ellington pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me. I rip his shirt off and start unzipping his pants while he keeps kissing my neck.

I slide his pants off showing his Toy Story underwear. I giggled. Ellington stops and looks at me. "This is a one time deal." He says. I look at him. I nod.

Then he pulls my shirt up over my head , leaving me in my bra. Ellington looks at me, admiring me. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

I slip off my pants and Ellington kisses down my neck onto my shoulder line. Why does he have to make me feel like I'm dying inside?

He puts his fingers to my waist and slowly slides down my panties. I slide his underwear down.

We start kissing again and I put my hands up to his cheeks and keep kissing. "I love you." Ellington mutters.

This stops me. I stare at him. I could feel tears coming to my eyes and he suddenly gets up and puts his clothes back on. "Wait-" I begin.

"Rydel, this is wrong. I don't- I'm sorry that we've even began this." Ellington sighs and walks out leaving me.

I love you too Ellington.

________________________

Hope you guys love this chapter like I doooo!!!!

Ellington said he loved Rydel, WHAT?! He told her he didn't feel anything for her but then says he loves her?!

He might be hiding something from her.

#Rydellington.

Love

Zayne

QOTC: What do you think of Rydellington at the moment? ❤️