~Epilogue of Part 1~

~10 years later~

~Rosie POV~

"You sure your parents will like me?" Travis asks swinging our hands as we walk down the sidewalk to my house. I giggle and look at him. He genuinely looks terrified and nervous as hell. For some reason though, I find it extremely cute.

"They'll love you, they already know how crazy I am about you." I admit feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. Travis squeezes my hand as we come upon my door step. I turn to him and smile. He looks more nervous as every second passed. "Don't be nervous okay? Nothing can go wrong." I try to make him less nervous. Travis lets go of my hand and puts his hands on my cheeks and steps closer 'til our noses are touching.

"Have I ever mentioned that I love you?" He grins at me. I blush and nod feeling my heart skip a beat. He starts to lean in and I automatically feel nervous.

This is my first kiss! He's going to kiss me-

"Hey mom, Rosie is out here making out with Travis!" Elliot screams as he opens the door. Travis laughs meanwhile I roll my eyes and walk inside. I right away grab Elliot by the ear and drag him to my room and shut the door behind me.

"We haven't even kissed yet idiot! Don't embarrass me please. Got it?" I state to him. Elliot gets a playful grin on his face. Oh great this can't be good.

"Ten bucks."

"What!" I exclaim not caring if anyone outside can hear me. "I'm not giving you my ten dollars!"

"Well I guess he's going to find out how you talk and kiss your pillow acting like its him and how you-" I put my hand over his mouth and sigh. Gosh, I need to be more quieter when I do this. It's not like I do this all the time.. Maybe.

"Fine, but you have to not embarrass me at all. No bad stories about me. No secret things. Just... Act normal." I say this. Then I realized something.

When has my family ever been normal? Normal isn't a word at all to describe my family. More like spontaneous three year olds trapped in adult bodies, constantly acting as if on a life time sugar high. My parents act like teenagers who just realized they were in love.

In other words, they can't keep their hands off each other and they have a make out session every night. The same time. Every. Night. Dad picks up Elliot after basketball practice, mom helps with my dance class. When we get home, it's like they haven't seen each other in a million years. Dad sits and mom sits on his lap and they start face battling with their lips against each other. At first Elliot and I were disgusted, now we just separate into our rooms when we get home to leave them alone.

Elliot and I leave my room to find Travis and my dad having a chat. He's picking his pant pockets out of a nervous habit. Elliot and I look at each other then disband our separate ways. "Dad!" I say smiling and putting my hand in Travis's. "I see you already met Travis. Isn't he great?" I smile and look at Travis. His lips form into a smile and I smile wider at the sight of it.

~

~Ellington POV~

"He says he likes the Packers. Good choice of football team." I grin. Rosie has those goo goo eyes like Rydel has when she looks at me. I fold my arms and lean against the counter behind me. "Now let's get to the serious topic, what's your priorities according to you?" I ask. I notice Rosie grip his hand tighter.

"I-I mean school is one, totally school. My-my family and my friends-"

"Rosie isn't one of your priorities?" I interrupt him making him more nervous.