Chapter 2

Emery groaned, "Yeah, you keep saying it was just a one night stand but it's been three weeks and you're still sitting on the couch day dreaming about the guy you slept with!.....Are you even listening?"

Lilly scoffed, "What..no. I told you it was just a stupid one night stand, the boy is the lead singer of a band, he's on tour, one night means nothing."

"AHA! So you admit it was that Alex guy! And if it means nothing than why are you still thinking about it?"

Lilly glared and said "I'm not. I don't even care."

Em groaned "Whatever Lil."

A few days later, Emery was busy editing some footage for her videos, and Lilly was in her room making her bed. She sighed and finished getting her bed perfectly made with all the sheets and pillows in place. She bent down to push a box under her bed when she spotted a stray piece of paper. Laying down on her stomach she reached out to pick up the paper scrap hidden back under her bed. She sat up and sat back against the wall as she stared at the paper she held in her hands.

Alex left his number for her. Maybe it wasn't just a one night stand. He probably thought she hated him, it had been almost a month now and she never texted him...although to be far she didn't know he left his number until now.

Getting up she shut her bedroom door and sat on the floor with her back against the wall as she dialed the number into her phone. She listened , anxiously waiting for someone to pick up, her stomach was in knots..but then she heard his voice and everything seemed alright and she couldn't help but smile.

He groaned a bit and said in a sort of sleepy voice, "Hello?"

He heard him say and he obviously didn't recognize the number so he didn't know it was her. "Hi...I uhm...This is Alex right? I don't know if you remember me but I met you at a show at 'The Verve' in La.."

There was a short pause before he said in a happier, more awake voice. "Lilly? Hey! Hey!
How are you?"

Lilly smiled. "I'm fine..I'm good. Uh, how are you? You guys are still on tour right?"

He said, "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright, we actually have a show in a few days in Seattle...I know its kinda far but I'd love for you to come. Tickets are on the house."

She grinned, "No, no that sounds great, plus I'd love to visit Seattle."

He laughed. "Alright, well I'll see you then...oh and don't hesitate to call me or text alright? I'd love to see you again."

Lilly grinned, "Alright, bye Alex" She hung up the phone and set it down in her lap with a smirk. She was going to see Alex..now she just had to convince Emery to go with her to Seattle.