Chapter 14:

The show in Phoenix was a total success, everyone was having a great time backstage hanging out. Lilly and Alex immediately headed to the bus. She was giggling, he gave her a piggy back ride half way to the bus before she wrapped her legs around him and he turned her around so she was facing him and he was holding her as they kissed passionately. They climbed up the bus steps and he set her down. She smirked and stripped off her shirt, kicking of her heels, grinning he threw his own shirt onto the couch, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply as she undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Kissing the whole way they stumbled back to Alex's bunk, by the time they had made it to the back of the bus he was standing there in his boxers and she in her bra and panties. Alex kissed down her neck and across her shoulders, and down her chest as he undid her bra letting it fall to the ground. She smirked and pulled down his boxers, grinning he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her closer by her hips as he took off her panties with his teeth and pulled her down onto the bed causing her to erupt in giggles. He growled playfully and kissed across her stomach.

Jack walked onto the bus and gave a small sigh as he stretched, the bus he assumed was empty, that was until he heard the rhythmic bumping against one of the bunk walls and Lilly moaning out loudly, "Ahhhaaaaa. Aaaalexxxx."

Jack widened his eyes as he shouted, "Oh gross! Agh." He walked off the bus slamming shut the door.

Zack and Emery walked up holding hands, Em laughed, "You okay Barakat?"

Zack corked a brow at Jack as they awaited his response. Jack scrunched up his nose, "Lilly and Alex are currently occupying the bus, as much as I love them I really don't need to hear Lil moaning out my best friend's name."

Zack laughed and Emery nodded in understanding.

Emery shrugged and said, "At least they made up."

Rian smiling stood outside of the bus looking at Zack, Jack and Emery as he rubbed together his hands and said happily, "We're going to an after party."

Jack smiled and Zack said, "Awesome!", Emery just nodded along.

Zack chuckled and said glancing at the bus, "Somebody's going to have to tell those two."

Rian didn't hesitate as he opened the bus door sticking his head into the bus and calling out, " PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY!"

A few minutes later a finally dressed and widely grinning Lilly and Alex came out. She ran a hand back through her violet hair as she looked around at everyone, "So what party?"

Alex snaked a hand around her waist as he listened to Rian, "The guys from The Cab are in town, they're throwing it...shit ton of people, it'll be great."

Lilly nodded, "Alright cool."

Alex added "At least there will be free booze."

The cab pulled to a halt in front of a private club that had been rented out for the party. One by one everyone piled out of the cab. Lilly adjusted her mini skirt, Alex wrapped am arm, around her waist as the couple led the group into the club. Alex smirked. "Vic? Yo, man!", he said giving Vic Fuentes a bro hug.

Lilly smiled and shook his hand, "Oh my god, Hey. I'm Lilly, I love your band."

Vic laughed, "Nice to meet you, wow you're gorgeous. Alex you've got to stop hiding her away."

Alex laughed.

Jack walked in and shouted "DADDY NEEDS HIS ALCOHOL" and headed straight to the bar.

Rian smiled as he bumped into Taylor Jardine of We The In Crowd, he hugged her "Tay. Hey, long time no see."

She smiled, "Hey Ri."