Chapter 23: The Band Is Back Together

"Where are you going?" Zack asked as he propped himself up on his elbows.

Emily was slipping on her shoes as Zack looked at her from where he lay wrapped in the sheets of her bed. She walked over and leaned down to kiss him, she smiled and said, "I'm going to the office, I need to set things up so I can run both offices from the bus."

A smile spread across his lips, "Does that mean you're coming back?"

She nodded, "Yes, only if I can make it to the office, I love you. Listen you know where things are sort of, just make yourself at home, I know you have to head back to the bus but you can stay here for as long as you want. Alright I'm running late, bye!" She smiled and left the room and soon the apartment. Zack sat up smiling.

"Oh my god." Jack laughed, "Lilget out here. You've gotta hear this."

Lily groaned and rolled out of her bunk, she was already dressed though. She'd been awake for awhile. "What?", She muttered as she went to sit at the small dinet with Jack who was on his phone.

" The Alternative and Pop Punk band All Time Low has recently hit the road on tour once again. Though the bus is no longer just a bunch of young men hauling instruments, The bus of bachelors is joined by a young woman by the name of Lilly who has a taste for the tour life. She has been seen parading around with the band, though she is claiming to be dating lead singer Alex Gaskarth and some rumors say they are engaged. Though, everyone is wondering how the violet haired groupie stays sane with all these successful men around..we certainly have a few ideas. Alex and Lilly have recently become the couple to watch but with recent events, could she be moving on? It appears Lilly has been spotted in San Diego with All Time Low drummer Rian Dawson, should his long time girlfriend Cassadee Pope be worried? We think so.... These photos are from months ago, Jeez tabloids are ridiculous."

Lilly just laughed, "Wow, glad to see I'm being written off as a groupie slut. Nice. Way better than the article saying I was actually a Russian Prostitute Alex was in love with. That one was classic. I mean do these people take classes on how to write this fiction."

Rian came in laughing with Alex, "Hey we got coffees" They both held up coffees and Alex handed her one, and Rian handed one to Jack.

Lilly laughed, "You see the tabloid article?" Alex chuckled, "Depends if it's the one about the Russian prostitute Svettlana that I'm dating then yes."

Lilly sipped her coffee and said, " This one says I slept with the band and am now with Rian, complete with pictures from nearly 6 months ago."

Rian laughed, "Nice, did they get pictures from Gaslamp?"

Lilly nodded and Rian rolled his eyes, "Gotta love the press" He chuckled.

Everyone moved over to the couch to drink their coffees, Lilly lounged on the couch leaning back against Alex as she asked, "So when's the bus taking off?"

Jack shrugged, "3 hours." Alex tilted his head in thought and furrowed his brow, "Hey Zack's still not back."

Lilly opened her mouth to say something when the bus door swung open, "Speak of the devil."

Jack said, "Weren't you wearing that yesterday.?"

Lilly jumped up off the couch nearly spilling her coffee as she high-fived him, "You mother fucker. You're on the walk of shame, but there certainly isn't any shame... you went to see Emily, didn't you!"

He smiled and nodded.

"So???", she inquired.

Zack laughed, "She's coming." Lilly jumped up and down squealing and Jack said "FINALLY!"

Everyone just hung around the buses until it was time to leave. Last minute Emily opened up the bus door with a smile, "Hey could I get a little help with my bags?"

Lilly ran out and tackle hugged her and the guys came out and hugged her as well as they engulfed her in a group hug. "YOU'RE BACK", Lilly exclaimed.

Emily muttered something but nobody could hear. They all let go and stepped back. Emily laughed and smiled, "I missed you guys too now help me get my stuff on the bus."